Favourite Movie with heels or boots in it?

Probably one of the most memorable movies I remember watching whilst growing up was 'Pretty Woman'. Julia Roberts looked mighty fine in those thigh boots! If anyone hasn't see the movie i've attached the cover. What's your favourite movie?

post-10791-133522859769_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Probably one of the most memorable movies I remember watching whilst growing up was 'Pretty Woman'. Julia Roberts looked mighty fine in those thigh boots!

If anyone hasn't see the movie i've attached the cover.

What's your favourite movie?

I saw this on TV a while back, on a VH1 special about movie secrets. For the movie poster, a model was used and Julia Roberts face was transposed in the picture. For the opening scene where she was zipping up her thigh high boots, they used a body double. Although I will always picture Julia Roberts looking hot in her boots.

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li. Based on the video game, the actress who plays Chun Li wore gold ankle boots to a night club. Another character, Maya was wearing knee high boots over her tight jeans. Overall, there was plenty of high heels and boots in this film.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here are some screenshots.

Thanks for the images of Dolly's heels.

I have had the photo of her shoes on the step with the ankle chain on my computer for ages. Now I know who they belong to. They must rank in my top 5 shoes of all time!

Cheers,

Ben

• 3 weeks later...