This should be fun... What's your favourite outfit.

benno

In your dreams or in reality... What could/do you wear:

1. To work. Assuming it's some sort of office based environment.

2. Out to a casual but nice dinner followed by some sort of late night evening out/party.

3. To actually try to impress a member of the opposite sex (let's pretend they are receptive to the idea of someone wearing what they like if it's well sorted/assembled and tasteful)

4. To a formal event i.e a wedding.

5. A party hosted by yourself. With carefully invited guests only.

NO PHOTOS OF PUBES, HAIRY LEGS OR PLASTIC LAP DANCER PLATFORMS PLEASE!

Get creative.

Warmest regards,

Ben

1. Normally 5" heels (courts normally, sandals sometimes) with a pencil skirt and thin jumper-style top 2. Some great heels like my YSL Tributes or my Loubies with a fairly plain dress. For example I have worn a flowy black knee length dress with purple sash/ribbon around the waist with my Louboutins. I find if you have amazing heels then it is good to keep the rest of the outfit simple 3. A pencil skirt again, and some expensive heels again with a corset-style top or something along those lines 4. I always struggle with weddings. I would probably wear similar to a formal night out, and wear some night heels, a summery-style dress or perhaps pencil skirt and nice top 5. I would do a fancy dress party so people could go mad. One of my favourite outfits is 1980s where I can wear hot pink pointy courts, leg warmers, rara skirt and tight short sleeved top

Nice thread this one...

My dreams, all right? Ok.

Black suit, white shirt, tie and pointy boots with 4 inches heels under the pants.

You can see this look in the girls of CSI on TV but the tie. I love their boots, they are stunning, slim, great shape.

2. Out to a casual but nice dinner followed by some sort of late night evening out/party.

The same look as in the office, no tie and maybe a color shirt.

3. To actually try to impress a member of the opposite sex (let's pretend they are receptive to the idea of someone wearing what they like if it's well sorted/assembled and tasteful)

A good jeans, polo shirt, brown chunky heeled brown boots worn outside pants.

Black tie and 5 inch pumps.

The finest patent red thighhigh boots of the world, leather shorts and some kind of leather gogo shirt.

Just words... all looks are fictional and even don't have any pictures of them.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Nice topic, Benno!

While working in Boston, I have ALWAYS enjoyed watching women in 3 piece suits and heels (especially in skirts). So, if I worked in a place I could, it would be one of these!

I don't know yet, but will be trying to find something in a few hours for tonight!

Ditto to above, but with no wiggle-room for shoes that don't "go" just because I love them.

Well, I kinda always wanted to try and wear a wedding dress, aka Dennis Rodman, but try and make it look good. Especially with sexy lingerie under it.

In reality, what I'd imagine Roniheels wearing, especially with the fedora.

Fetish wear, especially thigh-high boots with 5" stiletto. Whatever I have never tried before, even rubber/latex. Just to try it all. Like what I saw a lot of when Dita Von Teese was in Cambridge at a club I ventured into. Wow!!

Get creative.

Warmest regards,

Ben

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

considering my job and how im living as a full time girl now. I have to wear dressy slack pants and a dressy top, but I wear 5.5" heel boots under the pants which are fairly long so much of the heel is covered.

but would like to be able to wear a short skirt, thigh boots or 6 inch pumps, and a corset.

a knee length or shorter tight dress, thigh stockings and 5.5" heels or leather thigh high boots.

but for a very fancy dinner and night out. a sexy little evening gown with a slit up to my thigh, a waist clincher corset underneath, long tight evening gloves *satin or leather*, thigh high stockings, and 6 inch pumps.

well for my girlfriend, a leather mini skirt, a corset, a sexy tight black top over the corset, thigh stockings, and 6 inch heels or thigh high boots

for winter/far: a knee length leather pencil skirt, a nice tight sexy top, a leather jacket and leather thigh high boots with 5 to 6 inch heel.

For spring/summer: a mid thigh length sexy summer dress and 5.5" heel sandles

mid thigh leather skirt, thigh high boots, and leather top.