Just for Roz

benno

I found all these. I think it covers almost all the highest shoe variants. Don't think any of the attached are knockoffs. I love them all except the pony skin old lady beige ones. Also loving the attached Giambattista Valli heels. Retro modern and sexy. Ben

post-9545-13352286011_thumb.jpg

post-9545-133522860118_thumb.jpg

Not such a fan of the Giambattista Valli heels, not keen on the ankle-area. I know one colour is missing from your excellent montage and that's the dark gold coloured sandals which is the colour I have mine in. They're mesmerising and never fail to get comments!

I left out the Tributes that have been posted here lots before. The ankle area on the Giambattista Valli shoes are exactly the part that I love about them! I guess that's what makes the world go round.

I don't know why but I've never really liked anything more than a simple ankle strap around my ankles. I rarely like a shoe with anything more than that. As you say, just personal preference tho. I love the purple YSL Tributes trimmed with gold (similar to the ones you posted). Defo a pair of shoes very high on my wishlist when I can afford them. I also quite like the yellow pair of Tributes in that page you posted, very bright and very summery!

Hi Roz, You should change your avatar to show your wonderful Tributes off. Not a great fan of the wooden things you currently have, they look a bit Playboy bunny by the pool :thumbsup: I have seen before that you don't have a digital camera. Why not sell 1 or 2 pairs of your least favourite heels and buy one. I'm sure some of the sadder guys here would probably pay you good money for some of your 'used' heels. Cheers, Ben

I have a photographer friend who I haven't seen for ages and I'm hoping to have him take a few pics of me in my Loubies and Tributes. I probably will never buy a camera tho because when I sell my shoes I buy more! That's what I did to buy my last pair of Louboutins. I'm not a massive fan of those wooden shoes either. They were hand-me-downs from a friend and well worn even when I got them. Only had them for a year or so but they were quite nice holiday shoes.

Hi Roz,

You should change your avatar to show your wonderful Tributes off. Not a great fan of the wooden things you currently have, they look a bit Playboy bunny by the pool :smile:

Ben

Even though i'm not a fan of wooden heels myself, I happen to think she wears them well, to the point that I actually DO like them. I mean that with the upmost respect to roz too. I happen to think almost anything would look nice on those pins and I mean that in an non-ogling way!

I have seen before that you don't have a digital camera. Why not sell 1 or 2 pairs of your least favourite heels and buy one. I'm sure some of the sadder guys here would probably pay you good money for some of your 'used' heels.

As long as the heels fitted, appealed to me and were in excellent condition i'd gladly buy.

PatentHeel :thumbsup:

It's very kind what you say about my legs, I appreciate it. Thanks for non-ogling me :thumbsup: Most of my heels I sell to my friends or my sister, mainly because it's easier as I don't have to bother with packing and sending like I would have through eBay. I only have UK5 size feet so they're probably too small for many members here too.

I found a similar pair to the original one Benno mentioned, with dark purple and gold trim instead of dark blue and gold. I've sold some shoes recently and so I might go up to London tomorrow and see what I can find. In answer to your original question Benno, it seems I can only keep my card in my bag for just over a week, lol!

Most of my heels I sell to my friends or my sister, mainly because it's easier as I don't have to bother with packing and sending like I would have through eBay. I only have UK5 size feet so they're probably too small for many members here too.

Instead of heels, I'd pay for your size of feet. Girls are soo lucky to have the size feet they do. Especially you, roz. Kudos goes to your feet. x] And to the lucky ladies out there with small feet like her :thumbsup:

Formally "HHDude"