New Heels

RonC

Hi all, I just bought these today at Payless in a size 12 W (I wear a men's 101/2 US). They fit wonderfdully, and I love that they show a great deal of toe cleavage. Very nice to wear!

post-99-133522859773_thumb.jpg

Thanks Radiodave. I think I will. Wish I could paint my toe nails! That would look great with the peep toes. I also like the small bow on the toe area.

RonC... Those are really nice. Payless doesn't have a bad selection. I was in the other night just window shopping and I found a pair of black patent leather heels that looked similar to those in that same peep toe, sling-back style. I hope you enjoy your new shoes and thanks for sharing the photos.

Very nice shoes. I too am a sucker for the peep toe, but I buy them and seldom wear them out. I always have the best intentions of doing so, but usually end up choosing a pump instead. As for what to wear with them, I just bought a pair of beige and white seersucker trousers that they would be perfect with them Excellent taste!

Style is built from the ground up!

Thanks for all the great comments. As to what they could be worn woth, given the color, I'd say a pair of beige slacks would do the trick. If I was really brave, a pair of shorts would really show them off! But that's not going to happen, I'm afraid. To those having trouble with selection at Payless, it is true that you have to find the right store. Im many smaller cities and towns, you'd be hard pressed to find any size 12's at all, and they don;t have much in the way of the true dressy heels. Even in the Chicago area where I am, not all stores carry the larger sizes to any great extent. I don't mean to be the leasy bit racist here, but if one shops in the areas where the black population is larger, you will find a much wider selection of large sizes. It is a simple fact that black ladies have bigger feet than white or hispanic women, so naturally the stores in those areas will carry more large sizes. And also, they seem to carry more of the high heel styles as well. I am looking forward to being able to wear those heels for more than the few minutes I've been able to do so to date.