Marshalls stores (US)

For those living in the United States, Marshalls stores have converted about 92% of their stores into what they call Mega Shops. These are basically enlarged shoe departments. So if you ever like buying shoes at Marshalls, then you need to find a store that may be in your area that is a mega shop. You can go to www.marshallsonline.com and input your city and state to see which stores, if any, are mega shops. I've seen a regular Marshalls shoe department, and it's like, don't blink or you'll miss it! I am going to go to the local Marshalls Mega Shop nearest me this weekend, because there is a pair of Anne Klein pumps that i am really aching to get! They are called "Halo", and I wanna find them badly!

I visit a Marshall's "Mega Shoe" department a few times year. I have been lucky to find a couple of nice pair; however recently I have noticed, at least in the store that I visit, the sizes have become more "concentrated." They usually only have most styles in size 7-9. Even a 10 is increasingly difficult to find. They however do carry some great styles and nice brands. Browsing alone is a nice experience.

Style is built from the ground up!