12cm black

highheel16cm

Common fetish style shoes.

Dont see whats "sexy" about a hairy guy in patent "whore" shoes?

Aw, common, Richie, cut the man a break! After all, he did post pics of his shoes -- perhaps he just wanted everyone to see that even guys in China can wear heels.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Aw, common, Richie, cut the man a break! After all, he did post pics of his shoes -- perhaps he just wanted everyone to see that even guys in China can wear heels.

lol, anybody can put a pair of heels on, but not everybody can "wear" heels if you know what I mean. :thumbsup:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

The avatar is an incomplete picture of me. More a pic of the shoes, looking like they should. I LOVE the shoes, but have work to do before I can paint the complete picture around such lovely heels. Only then can I answer it.. :thumbsup:

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

The avatar is an incomplete picture of me. More a pic of the shoes, looking like they should. I LOVE the shoes, but have work to do before I can paint the complete picture around such lovely heels. Only then can I answer it.. :smile:

That doesnt answer the question :thumbsup:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Guest Loveshiheels

Those shoes maybe sexy, but by the way they are being shown off don,t do those shoes or you any good. Shave those legs! Other members on here like Stilettoscot and Patentheel have some very good photos on here. Try to copy the way they do their photos. I don,t think they will mind. The end result is that you will get good photos of you heels, which will get you good comments left by other members on here and you see your reputation as a member go up.

My question here is: Does a male have to dehair his legs if he is only going to wear heels with his socially dictated male clothing? Admittedly, I don't like to see hairy feet and legs in heels either, but if the only part that can be viewed by others is from a little above the ankle down to the shoes, what's the point? Of course, if you just like the feeling of dehaired legs, I'd say go for it. The need for leg shaving has only been part of the main fashion scene for about seven to eight decades, which isn't that all that long. Before then, silk stocking and tights were used to cover legs, but silk was very expensive and not affordable to most financial budgets.

I guess it's be better to shave/ depilate your legs than leave them hairy if you go for shoes considered more "feminine" [e.g. stillettos]. Shoes that could be called more "masculine" [block heel oxfords/ loafers etc.], or boots, can go well with hairy legs.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

My question here is:

Does a male have to dehair his legs if he is only going to wear heels with his socially dictated male clothing?

Admittedly, I don't like to see hairy feet and legs in heels either, but if the only part that can be viewed by others is from a little above the ankle down to the shoes, what's the point? Of course, if you just like the feeling of dehaired legs, I'd say go for it.

The need for leg shaving has only been part of the main fashion scene for about seven to eight decades, which isn't that all that long. Before then, silk stocking and tights were used to cover legs, but silk was very expensive and not affordable to most financial budgets.

If I don't shave my legs then I get hair sticking through tights and even leggings. Not a good look or feel.

I think the need to shave is dictated by the clothes one is wearing. Football boots and fully fashioned stockings for example wouldn't be a favourite look.

It would be good to know if men in the past did shave their legs when they wore silk stockings. Does anyone have any historical knowledge on this matter?

Thanks,

Ben