serious ballet heels?

pata

Yeah, 300 posts! Pata you know ballets make me crazy, and these are simply fantastic. The whole outfit is wonderful. I'd like to see a photo with longer trousers... Can you? M

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Pata: Very very nice. I think the custom ballet boots work quite well with business attire. The high heel business fashion was a 50s/60s statement but I think it is quite appropriaite for today as well. I always enjoy your imput and ability in mastering ballet boots that you share here @ HHPlace. Would you please give some advice as to the kinds of toe padding you use and the relation between your shoe size and the ballet boot sizes you wear on your videos? Thanks again. Keep on your toes Dr.Who3.

It is nice.

If it is possible I would like to see longer trousers too.

Lovely ladie and lovely picture. I too would have liked to see the slacks a little longer. But that's my view. Still a nice shot. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Pata, you are incredible. I cannot get over the graceful walk you have in such extreme heels. I often wonder what my reaction would be if I saw you walking towards me in heels such as these. Would I just stand there open-mouthed in awe, or would I have the courage to come over to you to let you know how much pleasure it would have given me to actually meet you. Love your posts, and look forward to the next one. Fiddler

business style? May be shoes fitting not perfectly to a serious appearence? ... LOL

PATA, i have to tell you... That is incredible. I too would love to be walking next to you in those...

I tried a pair of these ones, and thought I was going to die. THey looked great on my feet, and then I tried to stand !! Not so much....Never wore them again. :w00t2:

thank you:) I love that look too though I agree that with longer and wider trousers (marlene style) it looks even better. but in this case I wanted that more of the ballets would be visibile. And though the idea might sound funny, for sure I would NEVER go with such shoes in the office and I do not think anybody taking his or her job seriously ever would.

post-2189-13352287461_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522874615_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522874618_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522874623_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...