A close shave...

Grand

Started by shaving my body from the chest down. Feels great! Erotic pleasures are quite enhanced, especially when my wife is shaved as well! Black thong. Eight-garter garterbelt. Smooth black seemed stocking – the real ones. Finally, black court shoes, with 6-1/2” (16.5cm) stiletto heels. After an hour, put my excellent black, all leather, knee-high boots from Dreamdresser. Speed lacing (with hooks) allows me to fit them pretty tightly – might be that bondage thing… The heels are 5" high (actually 5-1/4” or over 13cm). I found it very easy to wear these boots after the 6-1/2” shoes! Something to think about… Tight pair of jeans. Black shirt with a cool logo in the front (a “devilish” pin-up wearing high heels!). I wore about the same outfit a few days ago, a whole day, while my wife was at home. She confesses she isn’t really turned on by men in heels, but gave me some great compliments regarding the way I walk and, well, huh, my butt… Anyway, my question is regarding shaving. What can be done to avoid the red bumps that appear here and there? I already use lotion & aftershave.

Anyway, my question is regarding shaving. What can be done to avoid the red bumps that appear here and there? I already use lotion & aftershave.

Aside from what you've already done, there's not much else I can suggest - I just put Nivea lotion on after shaving & it's pretty good the next day. I assume this is the first time you've shaved your legs? (it does feel bloody good, I have to admit)

The red bumps will go as you improve your technique & your skin gets 'used' to being shaved. (plus once you've got all the wolf hair off it's much easier to keep smooth :lol: )

Hope this Helps.

Andy.

Edit -- Typo.

You might try using a Loofah fibrous sponge on your skin for several days to keep the hair from getting ingrown.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

You should exfoliate at least every other day, if not daily. Do this by letting the water drain of your leg and then rub vigorously with the palm of the hand and little lumps of dead skin will roll off. Do not let your skin get too dry. Rinse with a hand held shower and a little soap.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.