Yippee I'm now a gold member on HHP! Whats your advice ?

thedesigner

Um... actually didn't you know? You're supposed to give all the moderators a gift of around 100 quid in value... except for the leather clad tranny one who always gets 1000... in cash!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

So ! I've posted 1000 messages and I'm now a Gold Member !!

Apart from me shutting up now, what's your advice !!

Congratulations to you thedesigner

I suggest you organise a heel-meet so that a gang of us (a herd of heelers? a flock of heelfolk?) can get together & celebrate it in style - and the Best of British with that! :thumbsup:

Always High-Heel Responsibly

To thedesigner... Congtratulations and please keep posting. You have a cynical yet jovial view of the world and of yourself. Some times I don't always see eye-to-eye with your views, but I enjoy your opinions and you have presented some very entertaining posts. I especially appreciate your fashion views and comments about your high heels. Keep it up, my friend.:thumbsup:

Well, for Pete's sake, don't sell! Gold's somewhere just north of $900.00 an ounce right now! Hold on to your investment for the long haul! HA!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

So ! I've posted 1000 messages and I'm now a Gold Member !! :smile:

Apart from me shutting up now, what's youre advice !!

Shut up and type!!!

Reach 2000 by the end of the year :thumbsup:

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

to parody, if shoes be the food of love, walk on....

just making a point, i said as i left a mark in the flooring....

never feel down at heel nowadays.....

find it easy to step up to the mark....

round toes, cant see the point....

think i'll have a try at pantomime for christmas, always fancied being puss in boots.....

mind you, when i was young, was thick at school but always wanted to wear heels, i think it was a mental block...

tell people i had 2 university degrees, came out with highers from oxford....

but that's a patent lie....

still earning a wedge tho....

with which the men in white coats appeared and wopbkmepgnomkrphm

It's OK mate. I know of a charming little house to stay that's near the seaside and there are plenty of people to look after you, would you like that? You would? In that case you should just make your way to a lovely place called "St. Mildred's Home for the Mentally Bewildered and Bereft" near Poole in Dorset...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

In that case you should just make your way to a lovely place called "St. Mildred's Home for the Mentally Bewildered and Bereft" near Poole in Dorset...

I've heard about this place numerous times. Very quaint, and the ladies who "help" you are always in high stilettos.

Great shoe store with a wide selection in the lobby, too.

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

• 2 weeks later...

So ! I've posted 1000 messages and I'm now a Gold Member !! :smile:

Apart from me shutting up now, what's youre advice !!

1/ fun

2/ serious

3/ cynical ( if u must )

Carry on posting but preferably in literate English rather than your usual 'textspeak' :wink1: ! You usually have something worthwhile to say; it would be better imho if your mode of expression did the material justice. (No offence intended, squire, and I know I'm a boring old pedant!) :thumbsup:

lmfao dont worry, its american textspeak that was lost to me for a while... showing my age (heinz) by textspeak, just dont be thankful i dont go into cockney properly ( Cockney alphabet: a for 'orses, b for gravy, c for miles) easily confused with basic illiiteracy on my part....

lmfao

dont worry, its american textspeak that was lost to me for a while...

showing my age (heinz) by textspeak, just dont be thankful i dont go into cockney properly ( Cockney alphabet: a for 'orses, b for gravy, c for miles)

easily confused with basic illiiteracy on my part....

Sorry, I didn't understand much of that, especially because of your double negatives cancelling out (painful, I know). I have no problem with cockney rhyming slang or - gimme r for mo, guv'nor - the cockney alphabet, but when I have to struggle to read your postings I feel like giving you a sharp kick in the aris.

Must go now - got to mug up my Latin for a trip to Rome later this week. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...