High school Examination, wish me luck!!!

My God people, Wednesday I'll take the first part of the final examination at high school, I'm freaking out!!!:thumbsup: But maybe if you wish me luck you'll help me in relaxing just a bit :smile: I'm looking forward to compleing them, so that I can fully enjoy a (I hope) fantastic summer! btw, just another message and I'll pass the 300 posts threshold!

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Good luck to you, Marcus. I do hope you're ready. I procrastinate in high school and college. I crammmed for every test including the one's you're taking now. Don't follow my lead. Always be prepared and in plenty of time. Relax and do good!:thumbsup:

My God people, Wednesday I'll take the first part of the final examination at high school, I'm freaking out!!!:wink:

But maybe if you wish me luck you'll help me in relaxing just a bit B)

I'm looking forward to compleing them, so that I can fully enjoy a (I hope) fantastic summer!

btw, just another message and I'll pass the 300 posts threshold!

Hey Marcus,

Yer supposed to keep yer ear to the ground, shoulder to the wheel, and nose to the grindstone. Now how you are supposed to get anything acomplished in that kind of position is quite beyond me. :thumbsup: But if you've done yer work all year like yer supposed to, then finals should be a piece of cake. :smile: If you haven't - well, it's a little late now.

So just walk in with yer head high and do your best. Everything will work out fine. :wink1:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Yo people, thank you for your support! Yep, this year I've worked a lot and I'm thinking positive. I'm sure I'll do my best in this exam. Plus now is raining, and as we say here in Italy, "esame bagnato, esame fortunato!" (wet exam, lucky exam)

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

• 4 weeks later...

Folks, I did it!!!

Exams wonderfully passed with a 100/100 score!!!

Thanks to whoever has thought positive for me meanwhile!

Folks, I did it!!!

Congratulations, Marcus, on a job well done. A perfect score is something to shout about. I think everyone here was pulling for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Folks, I did it!!!

Congrats :cool1::-? and thank yourself. See, you were all in a sweat when all you needed to do was go in there and do yer best. Again, congrats on a job well done. :o

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels