Hello everyone!

I think I should introduce myself first: I am a 37 year old german guy with a solid love for vintage high heels, especially for vintage high heeled boots. My focus is on the classic pin up time (1950ies) and the years back to the 1920ies. I also try to collect some boots of this period, especially from a shoemaker named Berger. I am a regular member to some german high heel communities and this is my first try to get in contact with like minded people from all over the world. I hope to find some other people with an interest in vintage high heels, boots, gloves and other fine clothing. My first question: Is there anyone who could tell me how to get my avatar online?:thumbsup:

Hello, and welcome! You should definately find others here who share in your love for vintage heels. For your avatar, I believe you'll need to post for a while (at least 10 posts, I think) before you get certain priviledges like avatar choice, etc.... Stick around, the people here are great!

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

Hello ,

Welcome from France , i do prefer boots too but i'm not an expert of the vintage ones .

Must be interesting to discover what did the boots looked like in the 50's . If you have any pics i'll be pleased to see .

IBL70

• 3 weeks later...

Hello and welcome here. Being a boot lover myself, I would be interested in boots of the 50's as I was into heels then but not yet into boots. Pics would be nice when you can get into them. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!