Hello from Denmark

A huge greeting from Denmark!. I am a 36 year old male that enjoys having high heels on, but still don't know anything about walking in them, so my attempts are just that...attempts :thumbsup:. I am going to use this forum as councelling in the art of walking with heels, finding new friends and also trying to find a place to buy some special high heels that i cannot seem to find anywhere...more on that in the appropriate topic :smile:. I am happy to find a high heel place for both female AND male fans, and after having read several posts i find the nature and tone of voice to be very accepting, and i like that very much!. Now i'm off to explore this forum :wink1:. Best Regards DamnNation

Welcome, DamnNation to HHP. Your love for high heels has brought you to this very friendly website with people who share your interests. Hope to hear more from you in the future. Welcome again.

Welcome aboard, Damn! Don't worry about advice on walking in your heels, there are plenty of great members who can help. I was lucky to have been able to walk in very high heels from a young age, so never had to "work up" in heel height much. Have fun here!

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

• 3 weeks later...

I am a 36 year old male that enjoys having high heels on, but still don't know anything about walking in them, so my attempts are just that...attempts :o. Simply step by step. One foot before the other. Put your feet straight in front of the other when you walk. It's like walking on a thread. Your hips will shake a bit. Good luck.

Welcome to the forum. I fortunately started out in 4" heels for the first time with perfect balance and had no problems. Not everyone can do that without a lot of practice. Keep trying and you will catch on. Welcome again.:o Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!