Your first awareness of gal's legs/footwear

sabotalot

Aussie, I, too, have a twin sister, and an older one. My twin is rather prudish, and though she knows about me, we don't speak of it. My older sister is much closer to me, though. She's even been shopping with me. Neither of my sisters wear heels. I got the "gene"...go figure.

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

i barely remember couse it was long ago, but i believe i was 4 or 5 years old and i remember sneaking to the maids quarters during the afternoon while she was watching her soap opera, and tried on her heels, as well as some other times more or less at the same age, it's all a little bit blurry, but i liked to try on my moms pantyhose and underwear, specially satin or lace, mainly bottoms, and then it all left me for a while until i was about twelve, when i began sneaking for my fathers palyboy magazines, and suddenly i decided to try on my sisters or mothers heels, depending on who was easier to sneak upon to, and if i felt like trying them on, and ever since has become a passion for me, man i love heels.

My first encounter was with the neighbor girl's shoes. It was the mid 60's and I was with her brother at their house. Somehow we ended up in her room and tried on, of all things, her flip flops!! I know that is taboo in here but it was an incredible rush and I knew from then I had some feeling for ladies' footwear. I was a teenager when the 70's hit with the clogs and platforms. Then I started in earnest to build my collection. It's now many years later with an enormous collection and I almost exclusively wear women's style shoes. I wouldn't change for anything!!!

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

Yes, the 70's. It was not uncommon for guys to wear 4" heels, or open-back clogs, but then the whole concept went the way of hula hoops. Coming here has given me the impotice to get the styles I like, and wear them, even if I have to shop on the non-guys' side at Kohl's. I said, "why not?" If this style was o.k. for me when I was 21, why not re-live it now, especially when people seem to think that I am younger than I really am. I've never smoked, and, as a result don't have the wrinkles that it can bring. I don't have gray hair, because I don't have any hair. Thank-you, Headblade. My favorites are still HH clogs. I've tried pumps, and although I like the way they look and feel, they always seem a little loose. What do you others find to be the case with pumps, in terms of fit? My daily non-HH wear is Bastad open-back clogs, which I would never give up.:o

love my high heels,we should all be very thankful for our love of sexy shoes was brought to our attention by a women wearing them.our love for high heels came about from a women wearing them in public. Tom