Gaucho Boots?

coolshoes

This past week I wore a pair of brown square toed boots with 2 1/2" block heels that I have worn numerous times to work. They look pretty much like the boots lots of women and me have been wearing the past couple of years. At any rate, a man who works in my department and considers himself quite a stylish dresser, which he is though all male attire, noticed my boots and said, "Where did you get the Gaucho boots?" All I could say was "Chicago" because that is where I bought the boots in a ladies shoe department. To which he said, "Chicago is too far to go. I'll just stick to my cowboy boots. But, your boots sure look good." You just never know what other people see when they look at your feet. My women's boots couldn't be women's boots because I had them on, so they had to be some kind of exotic man's boots, Gaucho boots from the Argentine.

Go gently through life.

Belgian humor ...

Works for me :lol:

how come you've joined this list long after me and you laready got 552 postings while i'm struggling to reach 100 ?

To be honest, I don't really pay any attention to the number of posts I've managed, but I do like to talk, and I like to keep the conversation going. And, oddly enough, I've no problem talking about shoes. I wonder why that could be :(

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"