Help - what shoes should i buy?

ShoeQueen

Hey all,

I need an outfit for a birthday bash that i am going to next month, i need to impress a guy there that i like therefore need the perfect outfit, like many girls i am trying to find a perfect pair of shoes that I can start the outfit by and work around them.

i have a few options:

http://www.sexyshoes.co.uk/chic5-14.html

http://www.sexyshoes.co.uk/heat5-01.html (these come in loads of colours so i was thinking maybe yellow)

http://www.sexyshoes.co.uk/vanity-440.html

http://www.sexyshoes.co.uk/seduce-451.html

I think that red would be good as red shoes certainly make a statement but would really appreciate some advice.

If you can find some other shoes on this website that you think would look good then let me know too. be warned though this website has soooo many nice pairs of shoes so once you look you wll be addicted like me! haha!

xxx

If you are gonna spend around 60 quid then I would forget that website (they all look cheap and nasty) and head to the high street. Kurt Geiger or Aldo would be a good bet for mindblowing heels. Cheers, Ben

post-9545-133522859024_thumb.jpg

post-9545-133522859026_thumb.jpg

Sexyshoes.uk.com's shoes do look like the offerings that most of the internet websites carry...you know, man made material, made in china shoes? However, some of the styles can be of medium to good quality, depending on the brand label. Pleasure, Jante, and a couple of other brands fit well and are good for a couple of seasons wearing. Shoe Queen! There isn't a thing wrong with either pair you've selected. I guess your selection would come down to what outfit you will wear them with and where you are going. Out for a casual drink, the pumps would be fine. For the "little black dress" event, perhaps the sandals would be more appropriate because, to me, they look a little more "dressy."

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hey benno, I dont really like buying shoes from down the high street cos everyone has the same ones, but buying online you get original shoes that not everyone has. there is nothing worst then going out on a night out and someone has the exact same shoes as you! lol! i tend to stay away from the recognised brands and high street cos of this! i like to look comepletely different from everyone else of a night out! :thumbsup:

awww thanks bubba136, i just really wanna stand out when i go to the party cos i'm not the most confident of people but when i wear something that makes me feel great and stands out from everyone else i feel more confident and this guy i like i really wanna get his attention. hehe! i defo think the first shoes i might go with! thanks so much for all your help guys! xxx

Thanks so much amanda!

thats really sweet!

I order all the time from SexyShoes though cos they are good quality, whats the quality like from adultsonly club? any good? x

The shoes you highlited in your earlier post are made by Pleaser somewhere in China.

The link I provided for you is a direct link to pleaser where you will find the same shoes but quite a bit cheaper.

http://www.adultsonlyclub.co.uk/accessoriesclub/accessoriesclub.htm

well.....the first shoes i like best, i am not really fond with shoes with fabric ties because i fear they will get dingy or damaged. the second ones would be my second choice, sexy/edgy....for some reason when i see them i think of rhianna the singer. the last 2 i wouldnt wear though, to a party.

I'd rather have great shoes that someone else with taste might also have than red patent pile 'em high sell 'em cheap shoes that look like they belong to a Drag Queen or a Stripper or God help us Rihanna :thumbsup: !!! Out of the shoes you linked to in your original post then the last pair with laces are the only ones I'd let near my feet. They look OK but I bet as with every pair of Pleaser's I've seen they will feel cheap.

OK benno, calm down, at the end of the day its a taste! it may not be your taste but many people do like those kind of shoes. im not saying that its a bad thing to shop down the high street i am just saying that i dont want to go out and see someone else with the same shoes on, thats it!!!

Guest Loveshiheels

I would go for the 2nd pair as I have a pair like these with the crome heel and the comments I have recieved are that they look sexy. The 3rd pair are more of a wearing every day type shoe, so not really a party shoe. The other two pairs I can,t comment on.

From the pics in your first post, you have posted them in order of how much I like them: First pair of shoes (the red Chic-14 ones) are really nice IMHO, the pink courts are pretty nice, not so keen on the red courts with the strap and I don't like the last pair at all. I have got several pairs of the Chic-14 shoes and they're really nice. Pleaser shoes are great, very comfy although you might find the soles wear quickly. Can't fault them other than that though. Hope this helps.

I also like the first or the second the best, but that's just my opinion. (However, after having read all replies it sounds to me like the majority of the people here, incl. males, like those the best in fact.)

With respect to buying shoes and also what websites to pick from, I suggest to think about how often and how long you want to wear them. Personally, I buy "cheaper" shoes ("man made material" = from China, mainly plastic stuff) for myself only as I need a large size and know that I won't wear them very often and very long. (FYI, as you are new here, I am male and occasional heel wearer.) When buying shoes for my wife, I prefer to buy leather shoes, preferred with leather soles as well. Those are mostly more expensive, though I recently saw at Aldo in the US that they also have now leather sole shoes for not that much money. On the other hand, Pleaser and Ellie are quite cheap, but they really don't seem to last very long; at least when worn outside. We also had a discussion recently in the guy's forum about PU vs leather shoes. I still think that leather is better for your feet as it can breathe (not so patent leather though as that's sealed).

So, if it's just for that one night, I would not worry too much about these issues and just get what you like, no matter about the material. And as others said before, shop around while you're online already - particularly Pleasers and Ellies are sold by many online stores, and there are quite large price differences from seller to seller.

Another point you mentioned was that you don't want to wear the same shoes as everybody else. I don't know the people who may come to your party, but I spot 5" heels w/o PF only very rarely anywhere. That alone should be enough to let you stand "above" the crowd, right?

Personally, my favorites remain peep-toe hidden platform sandals with a really high heel. As those are en vogue right now, you may more easily run into the issue of not standing apart enough. Buying your shoes online is therefore always a very good idea.

Hey all,

I need an outfit for a birthday bash that i am going to next month, i need to impress a guy there that i like therefore need the perfect outfit, like many girls i am trying to find a perfect pair of shoes that I can start the outfit by and work around them.

i have a few options:

http://www.sexyshoes.co.uk/chic5-14.html

http://www.sexyshoes.co.uk/heat5-01.html (these come in loads of colours so i was thinking maybe yellow)

http://www.sexyshoes.co.uk/vanity-440.html

http://www.sexyshoes.co.uk/seduce-451.html

I think that red would be good as red shoes certainly make a statement but would really appreciate some advice.

If you can find some other shoes on this website that you think would look good then let me know too. be warned though this website has soooo many nice pairs of shoes so once you look you wll be addicted like me! haha!

xxx

Hi Hun, Well I am gonna be totally opposite and sugest the 4th pair you picked on your original post. I think they look elegant and tasteful and wouldnt look too out of place anywhere. depends how bold you are but after reading your adventures with work and your nails I think they would be perfect for you. Andi (Andrea)

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

I'm sorry. I'm not going to be much help to you. I liked all four pair. And if you really like all four pair and can afford them, buy them! Good luck and again I apologize for the lack of help to you.

A lot depends on the tastes of the target person. Some men love to see strappy sandals; I don't. However, I think the other three pairs of shoes are gorgeous. As to the comments about buying Pleaser, it's great if you're a size 8 and have a lot of options. I don't have those options. I wish I could just order shoes from Nine West or Steve Madden that would fit me. As it is, I own all three pairs of those Pleasers.

Well - here's my 'two-penneth' for what it's worth....

If you want to look sexy, stylish and dramatic all in one - then go for a mix of black, silver and exposed toes in a simple, smart little shoe - like this:

http://www.sexyshoes.co.uk/entice1-101.html

These will go with anything....

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Hi Hun,

Well I am gonna be totally opposite and sugest the 4th pair you picked on your original post. I think they look elegant and tasteful and wouldnt look too out of place anywhere. depends how bold you are but after reading your adventures with work and your nails I think they would be perfect for you.

Andi (Andrea)

I think you have confused Shoe Queen with Shock Queen

• 2 weeks later...