Stiletto lady locked herself out of her car

heelma

Yesterday on a parking lot, I witnesses something that I otherwise only saw in (faked) "got stuck" movies. There was a lady in her late 40s/early 50s wearing red maybe 4.5" stiletto thong slides at her car. At first I just looked at the heels, but then I saw that she was trying to break into her car! She had a piece of metal rod that she pushed through a gap of her window and tried to reach the door opener. I went over and asked her if that was her own car, and she said yes. She said it "all the sudden locked" and all her stuff, incl her cell phone, was in the car. I offered her to use mine, thinking that she may wanted to call someone for help. However, all she did then was to call someone (I believe it must have been her girl-friend) who apparently already knew what happened and yell at her. She said something like she got stuck in this situation already for 15 min or so. I didn't want to hang around for much longer and just went shopping. After I came back (maybe another 30 min later), she apparently just had made it back into her car and left shortly afterwards. That would certainly have been a real life situation that could have made it into one of those silly "got stuck" movies ...

• 1 month later...

Very gentlemanly of u !! An ideal opportunity to admire her heels whilst she made the call and engage her in conversation about heelwearing.She obvoiusly was a dedicated heel wearer and would have enjoyed the admiration - and would have admired yours no doubt !!

I didn't want to talk about her shoes in that situation. When someone clearly has other issues to deal with and is annoyed about it already, I don't think it's appropriate to start talking about how great her shoes are... Btw, the reason why I didn't offer my help to break into her car is hopefully obvious enough: I don't want to get arrested later on to break into someone else's car. Sad but true - nowadays, you can't do this kind of help anymore.............

Very gentlemanly of u !! An ideal opportunity to admire her heels whilst she made the call and engage her in conversation about heelwearing.She obvoiusly was a dedicated heel wearer and would have enjoyed the admiration - and would have admired yours no doubt !!