What non-heel shoes do you wear?

roz

What shoe do you wear if not heels?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. What shoe do you wear if not heels?

On Saturdays I set my crutches aside and get into my peg leg with a white Nike for grocery shopping. Once home, I shed the Nike and do housework and such barefoot. This helps to keep my hamstring abel to accomodate a heel or flat shoe. Besides the Nike I like a flat like a ballerina with toe cleavage. E

I've recently started wearing military boots which are very 'fashionable' apparently!

What do you girls think?

I like them and I get a lot of compliments from my hubby and some of his friends when I wear docs LOL

Ugggg.

Why?

she was honest? :) :)

still for me- if not high heels, especially in summer most likely barefeet.

But as already said, I also like ranger type boots and also mukluks which are a little bit similar to uggs.

Originally Posted by heidi.bier Posted Image

Let's see now. For non-heeled shoes, I have:

Sneakers - Adidas, Puma

Boots - Uggs, Emu, Prada Moon Boots

Casual - Bequemlichkeit Ballet Flats

Ugggg.

Why? You are hh addicted!

Love,

Esther

Esther, don't you relax your feet after wearing high heels all day as well?

High heels look great but they also are a great strain on my ankles, calves, knees and to a lesser extent, my thighs. When wearing 3" or higher heels all day, I have to wear lots of padding like thick socks and pantyhose inside my high heel boots to help out my joints and muscles. When I get home, I can switch to a comfortable pair of flat Uggs to let my joints and muscles recover. By doing that, I will be able to wear heels again if I go out in the evening or the next morning when I go to work once more.

Surely others must do the same, right?

I've got a few pairs of ballerine shoes ,you can get some great designs and there' really serviceable in the house and driving - and getting somewhere quickly too. I also have a couple of pairs of flat ankle boots for the winter, trainers for the gym. Got some flip flops but I've never really liked Ugg boots - sorry.