What non-heel shoes do you wear?

roz

What shoe do you wear if not heels?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. What shoe do you wear if not heels?

I spend as much time as possible in heels, but what shoe are you most likely to wear if not heels? Please only vote if you are female.

I'll describe each type in case you call them something else in the US:

Ugg boots

Sheepskin boots with wooly insides, either ankle length or sometimes longer

Trainers/sneakers

Sports shoes suitable for running

Flipflops

Beach shoes or sandals

Ballerina shoes

Flat soled pumps made from very thin material as worn by ballerinas but very popular as a regular shoe nowadays

Other

Anything I've forgotten!

post-11189-133522858987_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522858989_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522858991_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522858992_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522858995_thumb.jpg

Sounds about the same as me (suppose I'd better answer my own question, lol). I also quite like Ugg boots although I am quite fussy with them. I can also only wear them with tight jeans or a little denim skirt, preferably pleated.

• 3 weeks later...

I have ballerinas, boots, flip flops, sandals, slippers and ofcourse running shoes, sneakers. and also i like to sometimes walk around just barefooted.

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "

• 2 weeks later...

I wear a variety of shoes when not in high heels. I teach 1st grade and am usually chasing after 22 kiddos. Love playing with them on the playground, so hh's during the week are rarely an option. They are saved for the weekend and occasionally a few days during the week.

in summer...like now the flip flop style sandals. not the rubber kind, but the kind that might be kinda ropey or strappy. either that or pretty much barefoot. do a lot of barefoot in the summer when not in heels

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

sneakers if for sports- but especially in summer I walk barefeet alot. and doc martens if I want to make my darling happy ;) (but I like them too ;))

• 2 weeks later...

For flat shoes I prefer wearing ballerina's or sneakers. I also have dress shoes with a low heel and knee-high combat boots. And in house I mostly walk around barefooted.

• 3 weeks later...

I desperately need some new trainers (sneakers) as my running shoes have a floppy sole on one shoe which I've tried unsuccessfully to repair several times. I don't like lots of colours, logos and fussy detail if occasionally I wear them on lazy dress down fridays, not just when running ;)

• 3 weeks later...

the only flats that i will wear are my cheapy flip flops from target (LOVE THEM) get them every season! and my flat boots. i HATE sneakers, they make my feet feel like they are being suffocated! if i actually get on the treadmill to workout i would rather do it in heels or flipflops than in sneakers, my friends think im nuts but its more comfortable for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I picked Other because you could do multiple picks. I have so many shoes. But not counting my high heels then around the apartment I mostly tend to wear rubber thongs (or flipflops as you call them) and I even have two pairs of raised heel rubber thongs (a pink pair and a really bright green pair). I have three current pairs of sneakers (two pairs of Sketchers and one pair of Rivers) that I alternate between (and another five pairs I never seem to wear anymore and should really throw out). I have numerous pairs of various flats or low heels including two pairs of Mary Jane style with just 1” heels and five pairs of gladiator style flat sandals (which were very in here this summer but now I have gone right off them). I have three pairs of steel toecap safety boots (the pair I was issued when I started at the site plus two pairs I have bought myself since trying to find something more comfortable and a little less guy looking). As well I have a pair of really comfortable slightly raised heel hiking boots that I actually bought to go to an outdoor long weekend concert down at Bunbury and have not worn since but they might come in useful again. Also there are two pairs of cycling shoes (that clip into the pedals on a cycle which I also have not worn for about about 6 months because I have not done any club cycling but am planning to get back into it). So not counting slippers and high heels that is about it. Christine.