Tell us about your fave shoes to wear...

roz

• Feel free to add your own categories too!
...on a heavy night out

It's got to look hot but has to stand up to being worn for hours. Also, it's gotta be durable but not such a nice pair of shoes that you'd be heartbroken if they broke or were scuffed and damaged.

I've bought a few shoes like these satin peeptoes from New Look. They only cost about £20, look really hot, are nice and comfy, have nice, tall heels and are cheap and cheerful.

...on a summer's day

It's gotta be a nice skimpy pair of sandals like these shoes from Guess I got recently. They're almost identical to YSL Tributes but an 8th of the price. Nice summery white with wooden platform/heels too and comfy enough to walk around parks etc.

If I'm going to the beach I like wearing wedged sandals. Helps keep the sand out my feet but also lightweight too. Nice to wear with a crumpled ruffle skirt and bikini or something.

...in the bedroom

I've got loads of pole dancer-style platforms, they're my guilty pleasure, but I must admit I do love these purple platforms because they're quite elegant as far as 7" heels go (!).

...on a classy night out to impress

Gotta be the Loubies! I love these shoes, they make me feel so sexy and empowered! I have worn these with a black knee length dress with low cut back and purple ribbon around the waist and a purple corset top and black pencil skirt. They're pretty high though so I have to make sure I have a spare pair in case I go on any unexpected treks!

...to work
(link to pic because I have already added max number of attachments)

I can't believe I forgot this category, and thanks for the PM heelma suggesting this. I normally wear simple 5" courts to work, although I often wear peeptoes and in the summer high heeled sandals. There isn't really a dress code at work so long as you're smart, so I normally pair my shoes (any colour) with a nice top and pencil skirt.

post-11189-133522858973_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522858976_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522858978_thumb.jpg

post-11189-13352285898_thumb.jpg

post-11189-133522858983_thumb.jpg

Heelma's post was to suggest a category for work shoes so I have added that to my original post. Thanks for the post heelma, and hope some girls can reply to my post soon.

Hello, welcome to the forum, glad to have another girl on board! sexyshoes.co.uk is a really good website, those shoes you got are *gorgeous*, you've got great taste :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite shoes are a pair of pumps by Urban Original. They have a 1/2-inch concealed platforms and a 4 1/2-inch tapered heels. The leather comes all the way down to the sole without a seam to reveal the platform. They have round toes and thin straps connected at the back of the shoe that encircles my ankles. The heel, strap and the back of the shoe are covered with a soft suede like material (it may be suede) and the rest of the shoe is a low gloss leather. They are very comfortable and look wonderful. I also like my pumps that have a thin sole, 5-inch heels, and are open along the sides and back. A thin strip of leather extends up the backs of my feet and hold thin straps that encircle my ankles. These are so sexy. I like tall heels and ankle straps, but only a few of my shoes have ankle straps.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some images of one pair of my favorite shoes. They are grey leather with a concealed platform, rounded toe, suede-like material at the back and a slender removable ankle strap. I will post more. More of my Urban Originals.

post-12609-133522861079_thumb.jpg

post-12609-133522861084_thumb.jpg

post-12609-133522861087_thumb.jpg

post-12609-133522861093_thumb.jpg

post-12609-1335228611_thumb.jpg

...on a heavy night out

On a night out, well now that would depend on the occassion.

Sitting, standing, dancing?.

I don't frequent clubs and bars very often, I guessing that's what is meant by heavy?.

Elegant and comfortable would be my choice.

With an ankle strap if I was expecting to be dancing.

...on a summer's day

I like to wear sandals that are almost not there. The less straps the nicer they look in my opinion. Never mules I can't cope with them at all.

I have a couple of pairs of wedges, not my prefered choice due to their clumpy look but best for all terrain picnicks, beaches or similar adventures in the countryside.

Always barefoot in sandals.

...in the bedroom

Rozzzzzzzzzzzz! :thumbsup::smile:

...on a classy night out to impress

I have to agree, Loubies just make you feel so gorgeous and never fail to impress.

Try turning around swiftly and witness guys looking after you. It's the red soles I'm sure. :wink1:

...To Work

When I do have to go to work, I always wear pumps. Simple, classical and mostly in black.