wots ure favourtie rock tracks ?

A lot of us seem 2 be rock fans, right and proper. Whats ure favourite rock tracks? In order only of my brain, they are: Hawkwind - born to go Quo -down down Motorhead - motorhead Cult - she sells sanctuary Silverhead - rolling with my baby Grand funk - (their version of) gimme shelter BLS - doomsday jesus Cinderella -falling apart at the seams Dave edmunds - crawling from the wreakage bad english - when i see u smile (special reason) flamin groovies - shake some action dire straits - sultans of swing dead boys- sonic reducer (ok its punk but whatever) :thumbsup: so wot gets up there !!

Is Dire Straits rock? (The DO rock I know but are they?) Personally i'm not a rock fan per se but I like any kind of music provided it's done well.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Trouble by Cold Play.

It's almost as if it was written especially for me.

Coldplay rocks, I absolutely love their songs, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI8I6qcxWyU, Scientist, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBO6_u6Mb6s. lot of good songs.

The album X&Y is full of great songs, propably best album i own.

With or without you by U2, Every breath you take by Police.

Travis, The Verve, Oasis (older material), Keane all have lot of good songs.

Some heavier songs which i someway like are from Three days grace - Riot, very catchy song :thumbsup:

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "

If I want to hear interesting lyrics, I'll get someone to read me some poetry ... :thumbsup:

Not that you'd think so watching me, but I like to dance when I listen to music. [Care of the 'free-expression' lessons in infants school.]

Soooo....

<for you HHeelers>

Natasha Bedingfield and Chicane <for the ladies>

<a visual and aural delight that you will be singing to yourself for the rest of the day>

Enjoy.... :smile:

Most of the songs from the original Bat out of Hell (Meatloaf if you live under a rock). Ace of Spades - Motorhead. Smoke on the water - Deep Purple just for the rift Californication - Red Hot Chilli Peppers among others.... my music tastes are much more varied than that but the thread does ask for Rock toons.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

ooooooohhhh.... far too many to mention.

this is one of my solid gold, all time classics of all time...

Led Zep: When The Levee Breaks - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ic-rLL8n9g

a bit old school though. hows about this for a new one...

Alter Bridge: Rise Today - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRUpbkzEdrY&feature=related

Always High-Heel Responsibly

What a fun question!

If you can understand the words they are using, you are better than me. (I picked a video that wouldn't be deleted by the You Tube moderators).

and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wPGMe4eRxg. Covenant is from Sweden. You think if I tell all the Swedish girls I meet that I like Covenant, that I'll then attract into my life the Swedish Super Model I someday hope to meet? :thumbsup:

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

I used to work in the industry, and I worked directly with some well known groups, particularly 1980s hard rock and heavy metal bands. That's partly where the association with / love of boots comes from, although I did like them before hand. For anonymity's sake I'm not going to say much, but it was a great experience. I like music of all sorts, but I particularly love 1980s hard rock.

Here are some I like: The Cars - Dangerous Type The Cars - Up And Down Alice Cooper - Caught In A Dream Alice Cooper - Gutter Cat vs. The Jets Alice Cooper - Not That Kind Of Love Alice Cooper - Can't Sleep, Clowns Will Eat Me Queensryche - Eyes Of A Stranger Queensryche - Jet City Woman Queensryche - Silent Lucidity Queensryche - Hand On Heart Todd Rundgren - I Saw The Light Todd Rundgren - Couldn't I Just Tell You Extreme - Kid Ego Extreme - Rest In Peace Benjamin Orr - Stay The Night Benjamin Orr - Too Hot To Stop

Kneehighs, you seem to be a dark independent fan- like me :thumbsup:. And, as for my favourite tracks... There's a lot of music I listen to, but I'll mention some favourite tracks: The Sisters of Mercy - Flood / Flood II, Siouxsie and the Banshees - Cascasdes, Israel Lacrimosa - Halt Mich, Sanctus, Requiem XIII Stoleti - Nosferatu, Elizabeth, Candyman Bauhaus - Dark Entries, Small Talk Stinks, Stigmata Martyr, Nerves, Antonin Artaud And MANY others!

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Good songs mentioned above. Allmost all in english.

I like good music from 50's to this day

Mike Oldfield: Moonloght Shadow

Metallica: Nothing else matters

G&R: You could be mine

Spadau Ballet: Throught the baccicades

U2: With or without you

U2: Pride

Bruce Springstein: River

Nazareth: Bad bad boy

Negative. Moment of your love

Eric Clapton: Wonderful tonight

Cindy Lauper: I drive all night

And some finnish music if you never heart it

Hurriganes: I will stay

SMC Hölmö rakkaus : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fA8fTP8z8rk

Popeda: Da Da (live)

Juice Leskinen: Viidestoista yö

Indica: Vuorien taa

Nightwish:Amaranth

Rasmus: F-F-F-Falling

There is allways a perfect song for me. Sometimes they make me laugh, rock, dance and sometimes cry.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Thedesingner I liked more Tarja Turunen than Anette Olzen. I am more "single malt" society. :thumbsup: I don't remember any songs by queens ....age or Black Label Society. But I like hard rock and heavy as much than classic music. There must always be something to catch my attention: melody, lyricks, arrangement or humor. Youtube(verb) songs that I mentioned above. In addition Blue Men Group have their own style which works fine ( Drum Bone, I feel love).

All albums: Van Halen's first album AC/DC's Back in Black Weezer's Pinkerton and Maladroit Muse's Origin of Simmetry, Absolution and Black Holes & Revelations and many others...

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Usually I don't do "rock", but searching for another video to post on an entirely different thread, I came across this:

I'm not a fan of Ms Clarkson, but the visuals were good, and the rhythm had me toe-tapping the floor....

Can anyone else see the likeness? :thumbsup: [belly buttons are identical!]

I love a Brazillian band called CSS (CSS is an acronym for Cansei de Ser Sexy which translates as 'I got tired of being sexy'). Got to love anyone that's makes a track called 'Let's Make Love and Listen to Death From Above'. Check them out on myspace.

Lots of modern electro rock like New Young Pony Club (listen to 'The Get Go') and The Sounds too.

Playgroup were the stand out electro band of the last few years especially tracks like Overflow and Number One. I liked a review of their 1st album that simply said 'Madonna, are you listening?'

Check out Discodust. lots of free tracks. Some golden ones in there. Love this remix by Fred Falke of Erlend Oye's new band called The Whitest Boy Alive

Regards,

Ben

What a fun question!

If you can understand the words they are using, you are better than me. (I picked a video that wouldn't be deleted by the You Tube moderators).

and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wPGMe4eRxg. Covenant is from Sweden. You think if I tell all the Swedish girls I meet that I like Covenant, that I'll then attract into my life the Swedish Super Model I someday hope to meet? :thumbsup:

Kneehighs my dearest. How about The Ubiquitous Mr Lovegrove? Love it so much. Reminds me of being 21 and in Berlin.

Warmest regards,

Ben

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...