What kind of car do you drive?

i got it undercoated but it's better to let it stay in for the winter. winter is hard on everything.

Words that are so true. And, if I remember correctly, there is a whole lot of winter in the "North Countries." :-)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I have a silver Mercedes but my favorite car to drive is owned by a neighbour. He fixes it and I pay for the parts. it's a very old blue Landrover with no roof. I like to drive it along the sand on the beach at night. Most of all I like to drive through flocks of sleeping seagulls and see them all take off like a wave in front of me. I love to stop and watch them all wheeling around above me in the night sky. Angus tells me off when he suspects me of driving after a glass or two. I don't know what he would think if he knew I'd often driven it home naked after a dip in the sea. Sometimes if it's been raining a lot, bubbles come out of the seat when you sit on it. If it had a stereo I'd love to dance on the sand. A wild Tango perhaps.

Depends on which one is cooperating. Daily Driver 94 lincoln MKVIII, Macho guy driving to do, boat, camper, etc. Ford Excursion, for actual enjoyment, jeep wrangler, topless, the jeep, not me. There are some others but they are currently not 'cooperating'. Eggnog 76 Dart - very nice. Your own maintainence, even better. I appologize in advance, GT500 I don't remember your login, nice... Not a KR is it? Later, jen

I Own an MG ZS 1.6, Metalic Grey, with half leather seats, which i have improved with a K&N Induction Kit and Vented disc Brakes because the brake fade i was getting was BAD. :w00t2:,especially around Milton Keynes and all those Roundabouts!!

Starchild, if you want to really experience brake fade and terminal understeer, try a ZS180, the nose weight of the V6 engine can make going into wet roundabouts a little hairy. But the engine noise goes a little way towards making up for all of that.

Jeep Cherokee Grand Laredo and for better fuel economy I have a Pontiac Grand Am. Glider - I'm jealous....I think you are getting everyone jealous here, you need to post some pictures though to make sure that it's true what you saying. Pictures, pictures, picture!!! I would love to see some pictures of your careers with some nice pair of heels along with them.:w00t2::):lmao::clap:;-):wave: Sorry not careers but cars!!!!! Opps

I am happy to provide photgraphic evidence, but all the photos that I currently hold are for my Garage business website and could reveal to the world who I am, which could be bad for business at a time when things are tough enough anyway. But, I will take some photos over the next week-end which will include both cars and heels. Watch this space.

As promised, photos of car shots with me wearing heels also in the shot, I hope they come out alright. I have to say, that an even more amusing picture would have been of me trying to take these pictures, you do not realise just how difficult it was to stand on one leg, with the other raised almost to waist level whilst holding a camera still, at arms length.

post-13011-133522874755_thumb.jpg

post-13011-13352287476_thumb.jpg

post-13011-133522874763_thumb.jpg

you do not realise just how difficult it was to stand on one leg, with the other raised almost to waist level whilst holding a camera still, at arms length.

Actually, I do know...LOL It's even harder in 6" heels. Tried it with my new 7+"ers, and fell! LOL

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

20 or so minutes, after warm ups, of repeated back and forth trips across the room 2-3 times, then sitting for a little bit. Then it's all over...LOL Still, at times I can almost walk gracefully even if I can't quite get my knees straight.

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

'88' Chevrolet C-2500 Cheyenne ......with a grill that is ziptied in place,bed so rusty it flaps in the wind , tail gate held in place by gate latch and bayling wire,bad left front ball joint............and a hole in the driver side floor board , no muffler, bent rear bumper.and burns oil.over all not a bad old truck it has 250,000 miles on it .and has nickname of Nancy cause it's in as bad a shape as an old hen I used to run with.Thank goodness for EMERGENCY ROADSIDE TOWING!!!!!!!! the best part it's paid for and the insuance is cheap.

I have been Banned for emailing abuse to tech when he tried to help me.

• 2 months later...