What kind of car do you drive?

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Told you just now in the "General Fashion" Section that my boyfreind just gave me a call. He wanted to tell me how he´been doing in his skirt but also this. My boyfreind, -Hey guys, they called this morning from the car dealer. They told me I can come and get our new car. Oh that´s great love. My boyfreind, -Yes honey, isn´t it. Its just that I have to do it in my skirt, love. Have no time going home to change and you know love, I feel I don´t want to change cloth. I enjoy wearingg my skirt, my boots tot much. Oh honey I think you shall keep this outfit. You looking great and you feel great to, don´t you? My boyfreind, -Yes I do. I feel great. I look good too. I have nothing to feel ashamed about. Its just that, I wanted to tell you, I might coming a little later picking you up this afternoon. Its ok love, I wait. My boyfreind, -Was thinking you know, its such a nice weather. I was thinking to take a walk there, do you think I can do it? I guess yo can do it honey but prepare your self, it might take you a bit longer now. Think about it, you´re in your 5 inch stiletto boot today. My boyfreind, -I know, I take my time doing this, I´m sure I can do it. Before we stop for now my boyfreind was thinking, perhaps you wanted to know a bit about the new car. My boyfreind, -Its a volvo V70, red. A diesel 2,4. 163 brake horse power and automatic. Not a stick shifted car as you love hate to drive one of those. I know this Volvo can come with a six stick shifted gearbox. I would have try one of those but since you love don´t like stick shifted cars I wont buying this kind of cars anymore. It better you feeling safe when driving. If I wanted to drive a bit active I always have the BMW. Oh that´s good love, thanks and oh don´t forget your handbag. my boyfreind, -No honey I wont. Its a part of me now. Its strange how quickly I have learnt to carry my handbag with me where ever I go.

• 3 weeks later...

I drive and own a Land Rover Discovery of 1991 vintage, 2.5 turbo diesel. Much modified and bought it brand new, still as good as the day I bought it, would not sell it, for anything, Will be fitting a 6.2 GMC V8 diesel very soon.

life is not a rehearsal

Normal days i drive a 2007 bmw x5 i really love that car and it runs perfect it got a 2400w sound system XD

And for days with good weather i drive my 1968 Ford gt500 imported from the states it dosen't run at the momment because of a broken piston wich i have to wait 2 months before i can get it and also 3 weeks of shipment all that waiting time because itt's an inch bigger than the normal piston :nervous:

BTW that the piston broke wasen't my fault it said no where that the engine will break if you keep the rpm's in the red zone but it was kinda cool going 320kmt on a closed runway :winkiss:

Just got the gt500 running again. now i just have to wait until next summer to take it for a spin ( Salt on the road not good for the car )

One and only. At 150k miles, things go fast. Hoses (like in July), tie-rod (last month), and now brakes.

Every time I have to fix the car is less I can spend on shoes!!

Still better than a car payment!!

got the gt500 running again. now i just have to wait until next summer to take it for a spin ( Salt on the road not good for the car

If you imported the car from the US, are you sure that it isn't undercoated against ice melting chemicals? Check to make sure and if it isn't, it's easy to do. Check with your local Ford Garage.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

2000 Toyota Camry XLE V6 in silver, moonroof, leather, 6-disc CD changer, all the bells and whistles.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

If you imported the car from the US, are you sure that it isn't undercoated against ice melting chemicals? Check to make sure and if it isn't, it's easy to do. Check with your local Ford Garage.

i got it undercoated but it's better to let it stay in for the winter. winter is hard on everything.

Regularly, gold 2009 Toyota Corolla, 6 CD changer, power all, but.......

let me loose on the weekend and it's the RED 2006 Mazda Miata MX-5 convertible, 6 on the floor baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's all about the heel!

1986 Subaru XT Coupe - 5 speed, 1.8L engine. My "Tron-mobile", as it were, since it looks like it could have come out of a videogame with all the interesting angles.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!