What kind of car do you drive?

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The daily driver is a 2008 Honda CR-V. Strong enough to tow my little pop-up camper, lots of cargo room, and I get 34 MPG on the highway. Not too shabby for a small SUV. The fun car for fair weather is my 1977 MG Midget convertible which I rescued from a friend's garage after sitting unused for 18 years.

The daily driver is a 2008 Honda CR-V. Strong enough to tow my little pop-up camper, lots of cargo room, and I get 34 MPG on the highway. Not too shabby for a small SUV. The fun car for fair weather is my 1977 MG Midget convertible which I rescued from a friend's garage after sitting unused for 18 years.

I rode in it and it's all true. The Honda that is.

I'm curently driving a 2006 Monte Carlo LS.

Couldn't afford the SS right now with starting Ruths business up and all.

Also got a 80 chev silverado built from the ground up with a blown out 402 that we take out on the weekends for ice cream and racing young punks up and down the main drag. Fun, Fun, Fun!

real men wear heels

Cant remember if I have posted in this before but I change my car every 12 months or so just because I get bored with them... 2008 - 2009 1997 BMW M3 Evolution Convertible (current and called Jewel) 2007 - 2008 1995 Toyota Supra Mk IV 3.0 (Called Stacy) 2006 - 2007 1999 Jaguar S-Type 3.0 (Called Darla) 2005 - 2006 1995 Saab 9000 Aero 2.3 HOT (Called Chanta) 2004 - 2005 1998 Rover Vitesse 2.7 2003 - 2004 1994 BMW 730i (Called Dita) 2002 - 2003 1983 Cadillac Sedan DeVille D'elegance (called Cruella) Andi

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

I have a 1998 Chrysler Sebring. Only had it for 3 months but I love it. had to replace the stereo though (2 speakers were blow 1 didnt work and the deck was going out), but thats ok I was going to put an aftermarket stereo system in eventually anyway. previous car was a 1994 nissan sentra xe.

Normal days i drive a 2007 bmw x5 i really love that car and it runs perfect it got a 2400w sound system XD And for days with good weather i drive my 1968 Ford gt500 imported from the states it dosen't run at the momment because of a broken piston wich i have to wait 2 months before i can get it and also 3 weeks of shipment all that waiting time because itt's an inch bigger than the normal piston :-? BTW that the piston broke wasen't my fault it said no where that the engine will break if you keep the rpm's in the red zone but it was kinda cool going 320kmt on a closed runway :o

as my old dad used to say...."actions have consequences...you've got to make sure your shoulders are broad enough to bare the weight of your decisions." I guess, in your case, it was worth it. :o

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 1 month later...

2006 Ford Focus 5 speed overdrive. And I wear high heels every time I drive it.

If it starts using or losing anti-freeze check the thermostat housing. I've know three guys that all had it crack because it is made out of plastic!

Just thought I'd pass it on.

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

If it starts using or losing anti-freeze check the thermostat housing. I've know three guys that all had it crack because it is made out of plastic!

Just thought I'd pass it on.

T&H

Thank you for the information. I'll keep an eye out.

1988 Jeep Cherokee which I bought brand new. 650,000 miles (yes miles, not kilometers); 599,000 on the original engine (it still ran but was leaking oil out of the rear seal as fast as I could put it in). Third clutch, third set of brakes, sixth windshield thanks to all the gravel that gets dumped during the winter. And it still has its original muffler.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

black 2002 camaro t-top v-6 automatic. gets me into way too much trouble.. love the t-tops sometimes, others i hate them. my first car was a t-top mustang and i got caught in a hailstorm once. so not fun.. i kep thtinking the hail was going to break the t-tops.. and i did forget to latch a t-top down once on the camaro.... eeeeek.. off flying it went!! and shattered into millions of peices.. luckily i found another one the same day, but somehow bought two so i have a spare around if i ever do that again

Don´t know if this is the right forum this my question. If so, please forgive me. I was thinking its about cars, so maybe it is, hope so. Need a bit of help thats all. You know my boyfreind has been thinking of to sell the SUV, buying a smaller station wagon. As I refuse to drive the SUV and I have great difficulties driving the stick shifted BMW my boyfreind thinks its better selling the SUV. He´s telling me I need car, I need to drive. Especially now when we´re about to change the way we live a bit. Yesterday my boyfreind and I was looking to some new cars. Some new smaller station wagons. I don´t know anything about cars. My boyfreind has do to all the talkings. All I care about is that is a safe car, not so big but roomy inside and that it not is stick shifted. If it has I refuse to drive. We was looking at a Toyota, a Volvo and a SAAB. My boyfreind thinking about buying a Toyota or a Volvo. My boyfreind said; "You have to decide love, you´re going to drive this car most of the time". As I said, I don´t know anything about car. Both looks fine to me. Therefore I was thinking some of you guy out there might giving my some help with this. As I said, I don´t know this is the right forum for this kind of things, hope it is.

All I care about is that is a safe car, not so big but roomy inside and that it not is stick shifted. If it has I refuse to drive.

We was looking at a Toyota, a Volvo and a SAAB. My boyfreind thinking about buying a Toyota or a Volvo.

My boyfreind said; "You have to decide love, you´re going to drive this car most of the time".

As I said, I don´t know anything about car. Both looks fine to me.

Therefore I was thinking some of you guy out there might giving my some help with this.

Without knowing the models I can only go on general brand knowledge. Volvo's are more solidly built and have a better reputation for safety. Modern Toyota's are quite well built and safe too but not in the same league as Volvo. If it's a post-2000 car look up the Euro-NCAP rating

http://www.euroncap.com

With your criteria I'd go for the Volvo - the 2.4litre auto V70 is a really nice car to drive.

Thanks matt81 I know nothing about cars, you have to exuse me. I don´t know the name of the models my boyfrein and I was looking at. I think the Toyota was called Avenziz or something, not sure about it. To me all the cars looks the same. Have to ask my boyfreind. You´re right about the Volvo. Its the auto V70 we´re looking at. Yes its a real nice car, a bit expensive though but a very nice and safe car. My boyfreind and the sales man talking about the Euro-NCAP rating, you was mention. I must admit I don´t know anything about this. I do understand though that the Volvo is a very safe car and that is presicely what my boyfreind and I will be needing in the future. The sales man told me, told us, that Volvo is a very safe car for children. I go for the Volvo.