What kind of car do you drive?

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK, here's an update: One Volvo wagon sold, the other to the wife in the split-up. Did I mention I'm now seperated. I recently bought a 2002 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor, HD everything. 2 pr. Newport News 4" pumps, size 10.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Warren B:-) Now you are talking. A Crown Vic with police intercepter equipment. That's the kind of set-up that my 2003 Mercury Marauder has...heavy duty police everything. What fun! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Warren B:-)

Now you are talking. A Crown Vic with police intercepter equipment. That's the kind of set-up that my 2003 Mercury Marauder has...heavy duty police everything. What fun!

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Dawn, yours is the Luxury version. Mine's one up from Taxi Cab. It has carpets not rubber mats.

It's a traffic 'slower downer'. Hmmm, that might be a cop, I'd better not do that, I could get a ticket. I don't want the hassle!

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a bronze 1989 Mercedes 200e 2.2 litre. My b/f has a 1991 BMW 735i, a 1990 Jaguar XJ 4.0 - and a 1978 Plymouth Satellite station wagon he brought over from the USA.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

1997 Ford Contour. Not much, but it goes. Recently got broken into. Panel lights don't work, radio's gone, as are the CDs I had in my car. Just fixed the glass last week, but this was a huge dent in my financial plans.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

• 3 weeks later...

I've changed my 1800 sierra for a 2000 GLSi. Virtually no rust, always starts on the first turn of the key and goes like hot snot!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

The last time that I changed cars was about 3 years ago. The reason...my Marauder hasn't run out of hot snot yet and there is still plenty of it left for the future. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought a new 2005 Toyota Corolla Verso. A great car and very flexible since you have 2 extra seats (big enough for a large adult for shorter trips) folded inside the floor in the trunk.

My favourite boots: Bronx Scarlet Hi, as in my avatar.

2000 Chevy Silverado pickup, 4 wheel drive, stepside short box, tinted glass, metallic blue. My other car I drive is a 1973 Volvo P1800 ES which I bought with 5000 miles on it in 1974. Have 7 other cars in my collection in variuos states of restoration.

Are you being ironic, here? :wink:
er, no emma im not being ironic, i assume the peugeot is a tad mundane?-family practicalities taking precedence, also my brother works in the trade and so i end up spending very little on purchasing and maintaining them.

• 4 weeks later...

its green, has a 3.8l, 260hp,v6. 2 doors(one being a royal pain in the ... to open, a few dents, a bit of rust, 185k miles, 4 tires, a new transmission, and my favorite cd in the player, its 11 almost 12 years old and when it dies im gonna rebuild it, its my pride and joy, my thunderchicken.

life is short, heels are high, live it up!

Oooooo cars cars cars, i love cars as much as i love womens shoes! Currently I'm driving a 1991 Nissan Stanza which is my daily driver. Just fixed the rear bumper, now I gotta install a new exhaust from the cat back, and do an alignment. My pride and joy is a 1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 AWD Turbo. I blew the engine last year and currently looking for a EVO III or IV engine from Japan, since engines there are in good condition and low mileage. I had also owned a 1989 Pontiac Sunbird GT Turbo, which was stolen 2 years ago, cops found it in a wreck. 1990 Toyota Celica Al-Trac, that was a bucket of bolts, so I sold the junk. Also had a 1988 Dodge Aries K-Car as my first car when I was 16... heheh that thing never did go fast! HA!

I have been noticing a lot of new cars, that remind me of the Morris Minnie Minors that I used to see in the UK, running around all over the city here, lately.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.