What kind of car do you drive?

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm now driving a 2002 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. Most people are much nicer to me, even the cops wave at me.

please please please tell me this is yours!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s720x720/555382_352396641477295_106576446059317_1023899_130537365_n.jpg

I just brought a Mercedes C63 AMG in black with the performance pack.

Awesome car BUT hopeless for driving in heels. You sit so flat?level? with very little space under your legs, that driving in heels (and putting on or taking off heels inside the car is a real problem). Different to other cars I have had. Its great to drive but I borrow my girlfriends 4wd when I want to drive in heels.:unsure:

Very nice car! what year is it? I drive my old man's Black 2012 C250 around sometimes and it makes me feel like a baller! :mecry:

God i'm so boring! Toyota Verso it has two seats that come out of the boot to make it a seven seater which is great as a family car, or enough boot space for hubby's bike if he's going off to a ride somewhere with his cycle club.

Daily driver is a 2009 Chevy Cobalt. Teal green color. Has a sunroof and ' power nothing '. It cant even make it up an onramp without screaming in pain. Weekend toy is a SBF Equipped Ford truck ( sort of ). Its a ford truck body with a 2x3 boxed frame I built. 12 point cage. 8.8rear with 3.31's on a eaton spool in the back. Tremec3550HD gearbox. Qa1's in all corners. Its built for SCAA type of events ( auto cross ). It surprises people as its a truck, not a car. Its great catching BMW's and other cars in turns.. and passing them. :unsure: . Its street legal too! CARB emissions certified.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

• 1 month later...

I'm still on my first car atm. A 2001 Buick Regal LS with a 3.8 V6 automatic (sadly, as I want to learn to drive a stick) In the 2 years that I've owned it, I have replaced the brake pads and rotors, the fuel filter, the gas cap, the radiator (twice), five tires from flats and leaks, the serpentine belt, the belt tensioner assembly, the water pump, the intake manifold and gaskets, all vacuum hoses, all oxygen sensors, the air filter, the battery, and the front passenger side window motor. I've been in 1 wreck in which the bumper, the front left quarter panel, the hood, and the left headlight assembly were replaced. Things that are still broken include the rear passenger side window motor, the pop-out cup holders, the window lock switch broke off, the odometer, the spare tire has a leak in it, the A/C doesn't work, I have to use a screwdriver to flip a switch on the underside of the steering column to release the key every time, and one of the engine mounts is cracked. I can't wait until I get another car, which I would love to be a 2005 or newer Mustang in manual, though anything with A/C and cup holders is an improvement.

Edited by Rei

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛABΕ

I'm still on my first car atm. A 2001 Buick Regal LS with a 3.8 V6 automatic (sadly, as I want to learn to drive a stick)

In the 2 years that I've owned it, I have replaced the brake pads and rotors, the fuel filter, the gas cap, the radiator (twice), five tires from flats and leaks, the serpentine belt, the belt tensioner assembly, the water pump, the intake manifold and gaskets, all vacuum hoses, all oxygen sensors, the air filter, the battery, and the front passenger side window motor. I've been in 1 wreck in which the bumper, the front left quarter panel, the hood, and the left headlight assembly were replaced. Things that are still broken include the rear passenger side window motor, the pop-out cup holders, the window lock switch broke off, the odometer, the spare tire has a leak in it, the A/C doesn't work, I have to use a screwdriver to flip a switch on the underside of the steering column to release the key every time, and one of the engine mounts is cracked.

I can't wait until I get another car, which I would love to be a 2005 or newer Mustang in manual, though anything with A/C and cup holders is an improvement.

A/C and cupholders! Gosh, you young people want everything lol. My very first car was a little green 1976 mini called Sukie (because the registration was SKE 617 P). So much water leaked in that it had it's own climate. Scraping thick and solid ice off the inside of the windscreen in winter was fun. By the way, never use aerosol de-icer inside the car.

Black BMW 3-series convertible. Beautiful car. When the engine-management light doesn't light up and spoil my day - which happens with appalling regularity. And the bloody tyres are a rip-off too. Swindling BMW bas***rds..........

2009 Ford Mondeo Turnier - silver - cleaned up rarely ;-) If it's driving as long as my previous Ford Focus Turnier (375000 km) without any reasonable bug I'd be very happy...

Edited by Stiletto69

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good morning I am a man who likes to see woman driving with heels. I think that modern cars are easier to drive with heels; the shape of the pedals are more adapted than the old fashion pedals (in the 50's or 60's), so my ladies you are no excuse to remove your heels to drive now ! I say that but I recognize that here in Paris the fashion to remove heigh heel to drive or to walk is coming unfortunately ! Endly, personnaly I had driven myself with high heels (I had bought a nice pair) and I apreciated to use the heel like a pivot to alternate between break pedal and gaz pedal: in town I found this very usefull, but i recognize that on road at great speed it could be very dangerous. Advantage for me : I had so much fear to be discovered with heel that I was driving very very carefully .... regards paga

1991 land Rover Discovery brought new, so far two sets of front disc pads one cambelt and a few tyres. Never let me down always starts first time 119000 miles on the clock just passed it's 18th mot. My daughter was six when I brought it she now drives it with my grandkids sometimes takes me a while to get it back from her.

Edited by dww

life is not a rehearsal

• 2 weeks later...

Wonderful, dww! I have a 1988 normally aspirated diesel 110 in with 320,000 km on the clock (200,000 in my ownership, during which the engine has had a rebore and, recently, a new set of piston rings). I bought it in 1999 since which it has carried me around the hills of Nepal with almost no mechanical burps. From time to time I dream of replacing it with the latest model, but with 150% import tax on top of the CIF Nepal price it remains but a dream. Would love to have a turbo, as a normal engine can't work efficiently at altitude so that the higher the old beast gets the thicker and blacker the exhaust emerges. But I'm happy to keep feeding it rubber bushes and other suspension bits . . . and motor on for ever, and ever.

• 3 weeks later...

Actually i drive a VW Passat, but i had many different cars in my life. Mercedes 240D (a former Taxi), Ford Taunus, Opel Corsa... My favourite cars were a Ford Mustang Ghia V8 from around 1975, and a Renault Alpine A310 V6, that was a real racecar...able to beat Lotus Esprit, Porche 911 and Porsche 944 on the Autobahn :D

post-1593-0-55436000-1348938111_thumb.jp

post-1593-0-27210500-1348938157_thumb.jp

post-1593-0-70924100-1348938171_thumb.jp

Who the heck is General Failure and why is he reading my Disk?

I didn't see any previous threads on this topic. Since cars are one of my other passions, I just have to ask. What kind of cars does everyone drive? Right now I own a 1975 Chevy Chevelle Malibu Classic and a 1994 Chevy S10 Blazer. I'm always looking for someone to share my passions with, and this one ranks as high on my list as high heels.

I drive a 2003 Dodge Stratus.

:headphones:   :cowboy:     Come and visit our Youtube Channel now!    :cowboy:    :headphones: