• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a... Hmm.. Its a Ford truck body.. and I made/modified/created/fabricated everything else. For a daily driver.. a new Chevy Cobalt. I fill it once a month :)

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

i have a 1985 Land Rover Defender 90 (the same age as me) I recently completly rebuilt it from the ground up.new chassis, bigger engine,2 inch lift on the suppension.Love this "truck" its my baby.great fun on and off the road and unlike the rest of the country it is amazing in the snow!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Daily - its a new Mazda6 TDi, 50mpg business rep-mobile. At weekends, currently a tuned Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 (2.5L V6 Twin Turbo 4wd estate rocket). My excuse is that if you want to get from A to B, with your family, mates, shopping etc, safely, in any weather (and let's face it, British weather is unpredictable), then it is the ultimate type of car to have as a back-up. I would only improve it by having a Merc C63 or Audi RS6, but then I would worry about getting it dirty!

Daily - its a new Mazda6 TDi, 50mpg business rep-mobile.

At weekends, currently a tuned Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 (2.5L V6 Twin Turbo 4wd estate rocket).

My excuse is that if you want to get from A to B, with your family, mates, shopping etc, safely, in any weather (and let's face it, British weather is unpredictable), then it is the ultimate type of car to have as a back-up. I would only improve it by having a Merc C63 or Audi RS6, but then I would worry about getting it dirty!

I love the sound those 6A13TT's make! I've always said that the day i have my own family, i'll definately be buying a legnum VR4 Wagon. But in saying that, Mitsubishi also made the Evo 9 Wagon too, and although it was only brought out in japan, i'd only have to own it in japan for 12 months before i could bring it over here to aus :smile:

Chuck a pic up of the legnum! I drive a mitsu lancer coupe, it's a slug but i love it

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1999 Volvo V70 GLT modified for 10 psi of boost, from 6. Pretty darned fast when you really get into it.

1996 Volvo 960 wagon, wifemobile

1986 Volvo 740 Turbo. Heavily modified, 10 psi of boost, 300K miles. 5 spd (4 + od). I've owned this car since it was new.

I use synthetic oil in all my cars.

I'm now driving a 2002 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. Most people are much nicer to me, even the cops wave at me.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

I just brought a Mercedes C63 AMG in black with the performance pack. Awesome car BUT hopeless for driving in heels. You sit so flat?level? with very little space under your legs, that driving in heels (and putting on or taking off heels inside the car is a real problem). Different to other cars I have had. Its great to drive but I borrow my girlfriends 4wd when I want to drive in heels.:wavey: