What kind of car do you drive?

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How many cars have a left foot throttle? I've never known one, motorbikes went from right foot gear change to left foot gear change but that was the jap infulence late 60's early 70's. I remember trying to ride a friends DKW changing gear with the back brake.

life is not a rehearsal

I am driving a 2006 VW Polo. Very basic transportation. Gets me everywhere in this corner of Europe. Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a 2010 Mazda MX-5 PRHT and my wife has a 2008 BMW 335i Coupe. Both 6 speed gearboxes, and they are a hoot to drive in heels.

mmm, 335i 6 speed manual. Your wife has good taste.

• 3 weeks later...

i used to drive a 1988 nissan exa that had a u12 ca18det in it. had high flowed turbo front mount intercooler, 14 psi, had loads of mods, close to 250hp. touch screen dvd player playstation massive sterio sacked on big rims. i moved interstate and had to sell it coz it used to much fuel and it developed a fuel issue... miss it so much atm i drive a 95 mitsubishi lancer with a body kit, its so slow. but cheep on fuel :)

wild for plats :silly:

i used to drive a 1988 nissan exa that had a u12 ca18det in it. had high flowed turbo front mount intercooler, 14 psi, had loads of mods, close to 250hp. touch screen dvd player playstation massive sterio sacked on big rims. i moved interstate and had to sell it coz it used to much fuel and it developed a fuel issue... miss it so much

atm i drive a 95 mitsubishi lancer with a body kit, its so slow. but cheep on fuel :)

The psychic energy sink resulting from the sale must be severe! Being a car-guy myself (89 turbo supra & 05 MBenz SL65) I can imagine having to piddle along on the daily commute must be galling. Condolences from the US east coast and car-guys everywhere.

UpBy5

• 3 weeks later...

Small, compact and not bad for a congested city. Nevertheless, I'd prefer a car-go bike :)

By the way, I want to move to Amsterdam partly because of the way local transport is done. Apart from regular bikes, you have a whole lot of bakfietsen around and I'm jealous because I've seen just two (!) in Lodz, the third largest city in Poland. Here, regular cycling needs advocacy, and transporting freight by bike remains totally unknown. There are a lot of self-employed men who hire cycle rickshaws and carry people, though. Visit http://lodzcyclechic.blogspot.com if interested - there's a few photos of cycling girls in heels :).

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

• 3 weeks later...

Weekends - 1996 Dodge 2500 4X4 XLT Teal and White Sports Car attitude Big V-8, 25 Gallon tank 12 MPG down hill with a tailwind Weekly - 1994 Chevrolet Corsica LT Cracked windscreen, leaks oil, no heater, needs a complete restoration, not faded cherry red paint. 25 mpg to and from work Goal - when all debit is paid off to get something with better all-around mileage, Single vehicle for towing, pickup bed, camping, that can still be sexy when I go out in heels.