What kind of car do you drive?

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is what I drive--- 2009 Chevrolet Impala SS, black exterior, neutral interior, 8,300 miles, very fast. 1988 Chevrolet Caprice Classic station wagon. dark red exterior, dark red velour interior, 86,000 miles, your fathers Chevrolet, rolling tank, this is my truck. 1935 Chevrolet Standard model EC Coach (2 door), black exterior, brown mohair inerior, 49,000 miles since new, unrestored original, our fun car for summer touring, takes trophies at every showing. See the USA in your Chevrolet. Cheers--- Dawn HHl

High Heeled Boots Forever!

2000 Subaru Forester with 194,000 miles on it. Literally driving it until the wheels fall off. My wife has a 1999 Chevy Tracker with about 60,000 that she uses to drive the girls to school. We also have a 2005 Quest Mini Van with about 35,000 miles. We don't use it as much because of gas mileage.

Hi Guys,

My first post....

I drive an Audi at the moment but can't decide whether I should get a Q7 or Range rover? Any preferences?

Range rover:

+ style

- depreciation

Q7:

-Style

+depreciation

In this price bracket, i would go for the RR. V8 blown HSE sport if any.

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.

I drive a Bugatti Veryron. In my dreams. You can probally tell that as I'm not even sure I spelt bugatti or veryon correctly. What I really drive is a 1999 toyota corolla L touring 4WD station wagon two tone blue/silver the same colour as that red bull energy drink. Dosen't run on the stuff thank god as that would cost a fortune to fill the tank.

• 1 year later...

I have a new Chev Cruze 2010 with 12000km on the clock.

When I drive in style, I drive in heels!!

That how we roll:silly:

LegzG

Samantics? Is any car with 12000 miles on the "clock" still new? Or, is it just from the current year of production?

Wife drives '06 Toyota Avalon. I think of it as a Japanese Roadmaster ("four-holer" in southern US). Smooth like silk off a spool, and, big. Most rear leg room of any car we could find other than the older S-class M-Benz's. Terrific choice if you have to truck old folks around. EZ in & out of the back seat. One sweet ride, if a bit boring. I have an '89 Toyota Turbo Supra. Originally a dealer demo, stolen in '89 by some kids, recovered by cops, and I stole it a year later at auction. 20K on the clock for $15,500. New...$32K. Fun car. My son tells me it may be increasing in value as its hotly desired by street racers. I drive it once or twice/week to keep the battery up. With a 5-speed, best heel bet for me is 4" wedge sandals. Daily drive is an M-Benz SL65. Asked a German lady-friend what to name her; German, sleek, beautiful, powerful & high-maintneance. Easy, shes says, Marlena, as in Dietrich. Done. As much fun as it is inefficient. Passes everything on the road but a gas station. Not too bad on the hgwy., 19mpg on long trip, but 8-12 around town. I need 604 HP & 738 lb/ft of torque like a hole in the head, but man, its a blast. Especially with the occasional upstart Corvette. With automatic or paddle shifters, any heel height works fine.

Car-go bike.

Well, not really, b/c I ride a Dutch one with diamond frame, but really would fancy a bakfiets, Long John or a Christiania trike :silly:.

I didn't mention my electric bicycle. I motorized a long wheel based recumbent such that I can use power-assist from the motor when the hills get steep or simply pedal along through all the 20 something gears as normal or any combination of the two. It makes covering even 50 mile rides much more fun and I only work as hard as I want to.

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

Mine have all changed recently, I now have a 2010 Renault Laguna as my Daily Driver (Company Car), Porsche 924S and my occasional Car and 2 bikes, Moto Guzzi California and Honda Firestorm

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

Jaguar V12 XJS 5.3 (Thirsty) Old English White. Navy leather seats. Walnut dash and trim.

"The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything." Nietzsche.

poor me, I have aquired my mothers S reg (98 for those overseas) Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 auto:mecry: I can't really complain because it was free! it comes in faded vauxhall cherry red (basically it has faded to pink:mecry:) Thought it's better than my last car an N reg (95) peugot 305 in bright pea green!

A good old 1991 Land Rover Discovery, never let me down, Had it twenty years my daughter was six when I bought it, she now drives it with my grandaughter, and I hope she will drive it as well.

life is not a rehearsal

• 2 weeks later...