Re-creating the experience.

Amanda

I believe that for whatever reason (perhaps a male dominated society/world is the reason), that society more readily accepts homosexuality in women that in men. And by extension, allows women to have more fashion freedom than men. A comedian on a cable comedy show said it best. He said that if he saw two guys in the same bed, in a sensual/sexual situation, it would be "...YUK...". But if her were to see two women in the same bed in a similar situation, his response would be, "...move over..."

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that if you guys are allowed to dominate politics, war, sport and big business then it's only fair that you should be condemned to a lifetime of boring shoes. You can't expect to have everything. Besides beautifully decorated candy feet are practical for none of the above. Don't forget by the way that the true (original) meaning of the word gay would serve describe womens footwear very well indeed. Of course if war, football, politics and big business is not your cup of tea then why not indulge a bit?. relaxing your tough macho exterior a bit, doesn't mean you have to buy extra strong condoms and get poo all over the sheets .

I will admit to being the type that is, I guess, trying to re-create the experience. certainly, the type of heels I choose to wear is a direct reflection of what I like to see women wearing and certainly not what looks good on a man (or at least on this man, lol). I would not be caught dead in a pair of clogs or flip-flops, as those represent everything I dislike in womens footwear. Which I guess is why I'm not much for boots either, as I was never particularly attracted to a woman in boots. I like to see the foot, and the lower the cut of the pump, the better! So while I have purchased some clunkier shoes and a pair of boots at times, it is only so I can wear them outside and enjoy the feeling of wearing heels and a womans shoe without being obvious. If I had my choice, it would be patent leather spike heels pumps and strappy heels for me, as well as for the woman walking next to me! That way I could double my pleasure of getting to observe "the experience"!

• 2 weeks later...

male lesbian from the legs down...what a hoot. that dude is outa his freakin gourd. but funny nevertheless. the branding of sexual orientation has always bewildered and annoyed me. some the gayest men alive are machomacho men to the max....can someone explain that one to me...huh.huh...

relaxing your tough macho exterior a bit, doesn't mean you have to buy extra strong condoms and get poo all over the sheets .

I love it when she talks like that!:o

I think that if you guys are allowed I am content to take my pleasure in brief spells as that is what my world will allow. I would love to shop, try on and perhaps even club with an obviously enlightened lady as you seem to be. (Remember comraderie here, lest those with active imaginations see my missive as a pick up ploy.)

Can you break that down for me? :-?

real men wear heels

I think that if you guys are allowed to dominate politics, war, sport and big business then it's only fair that you should be condemned to a lifetime of boring shoes. You can't expect to have everything.

Besides beautifully decorated candy feet are practical for none of the above.

Amanda

The company I work for our COO is a lady that is a take charge person when we had the state of business meetings a couple months back and it was my first time to meet her as our corperate offices are in Michigan and I am in New Mexico, anyway at this meeting she was dressed in a pencil skirt blouse and a blazer with 5" Louboutins shoes I was told that she dresses this way every day excpet on Fridays when she is in jeans because she rides her Harley to work. My point is more and more women are excutives in major companies women have become a force in politics and they still wear their heels, so why can't men do the same?

Amanda

The company I work for our COO is a lady that is a take charge person when we had the state of business meetings a couple months back and it was my first time to meet her as our corperate offices are in Michigan and I am in New Mexico, anyway at this meeting she was dressed in a pencil skirt blouse and a blazer with 5" Louboutins shoes I was told that she dresses this way every day excpet on Fridays when she is in jeans because she rides her Harley to work. My point is more and more women are excutives in major companies women have become a force in politics and they still wear their heels, so why can't men do the same?

I was about to make the same case (i.e. Condoleeza and Hillary).

If I see something I like in the real world (ie a sexy pair of heels and nice legs on a woman ), I buy a pair of heels similar to those I saw and re-create the experience in the privacy of my own home.

A xx

Well, looking at me in a mirror, even on sexy heels, never recreated the experience of looking at a pair of heels on a beautiful woman !!

It is just as in "The Matrix" movie, there is the real look in the mirror, and the look I have in mind, which is improved by the catwalk feeling.