Am I obsessed?

Hi everyone. This is my first post in this forum. I've been turned on by high heels for as long as I can remember. Sometimes I think that it's more of an obsession than just an interes or facination. If I see a woman in high heels, I have a hard time not looking, and my imediate thought is to follow her, just so I can keep looking. I forget everything else, and focus 100% on the heels, and unless I'm not alone, nothing will keep me from enjoying the sight. Are you guys the same? By the way, stockings/pantyhose on a nice pair of legs, have the same effect....

Guest Loveshiheels

You not the only one thats obsessed with highheels. I know I am and I expect most on this forum are as well.

I think we all have that to some degree. I can't deny the urges to continue doing that which brings pleasure but there are external pressures that make that behavior sometimes unwise, or creepy. It pays to just notice, appreciate, and move on.

Today I was standing in a line, and as one gets bored one lets ones eyes wander and there was a women ahead in the line with some very nice shoes. Needless to say that my eyes were attracted to them far more often than statistics would dictate. They become like a tune going through your head. Then she left and the eyes start going around looking for something else that is interesting..... Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

Welcome to the forum, Mason.

As I have posted before, the mere hint of high heels with in my parameter of acknowledgement set my mind into a wild treasure expedition. This may be because of the anticipation for who has been wearing high heels as a rule, so far. However, like Shrimper has posted, enjoy the fleeting time as it exists, store it in your memories when it's gone, move on, and find your own high heels. Even the like ones you have in your memory, should you be so inclined.

NOTE: This is directed at no one in particular, but if it fits, apply it.

The important thing is that you keep your obessions in check and in perspective. The individuals who wore the heels are people just like you, who are living, breathing, making choices, and wanting their importance to stay intact. We have to be guardians against those who would take advantage of others without consent for personal gradification and prejudice.

Mason My heads turned whenever I've seen patent heels ever since school days. My advice to you is to listen to the advice posted before and also do what I do below too. If I see something I like in the real world (ie a sexy pair of heels and nice legs on a woman ), I buy a pair of heels similar to those I saw and re-create the experience in the privacy of my own home. It is a very fun, exciting and satisfying experience. You can always take pictures too (see attached)! Kind Regards PatentHeel

post-10791-133522858899_thumb.jpg

"Obsession" is an interesting term.

For me it's a wedged shaped triangle. At the thin pointed end, is the very mildest interest, verging on dis-interest.

At the opposite end, is the thickest part of the wedge shape. This would be represent 24/7 single-minded interest, where every waking thought is centred on whatever is the obsessed object. Be that something as inanimate as shoes, or a film-star, or more likely, a singer. [i have Elvis in mind here.] Religion is quite a well know favourite for this ....

I certainly am obsessed with HH. I'm also obsessed with mountain bikes, some field-sports, and the colour yellow. In fact, herself has just told me I get 'obsessed' about everything I get interested in. :thumbsup:

Sadly (for her) I don't ever look to be getting into 'painting and decorating'. :smile:

• 2 weeks later...

putting it simply (cos i cant do anything more) enjoy rather than obsess. Make it part of ure world not the whole deal - maybe ure words were stronger than u intended - and join the throng ! We do enjoyment and fun !

I agree!!!

It is, for me, more fun and exciting as it is an obsession.

I've just tried to incorporate it into my everyday lifestyle.