Capri Pants And Short Shorts.

Nick-65

I wish that they would make capri pants and short shorts for men once again. I sso love theese two styles and I think that they are very, very Unisex as is a MINISKIRT on EXTREMELY HOT DAYS. I'm An HVAC/R mechanic and I know what improper clothing costs us in ENERGY DOLLARS!!!:roll:

• 2 weeks later...

:thumbsup:

I wish that they would make capri pants and short shorts for men once again. I sso love theese two styles and I think that they are very, very Unisex as is a MINISKIRT on EXTREMELY HOT DAYS. I'm An HVAC/R mechanic and I know what improper clothing costs us in ENERGY DOLLARS!!!:smile:

:wink1:

I'd really love to hear alot more on this subject Mainly because of comfort and practicality!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Nick, there are two somewhat easy solutions; shorten men's stuff or buy women's. You could easily buy men's low rise shorts or pants and shorten them to the length you desire as I have done with two pairs of Levi's shorts.

I have seen (very rarely) some "men's capris" in the "Young Men's" section in Macy's but I really think that they are just too long "shorts."

Other than that, try the women's side of the aisle.

It's all about the heel!

Today was a warm day and I had some errands to run. I decided to wear my only pair of denim capris. And just like a lot of the heel wearers here have said, no body said a word or otherwise didn't notice it was great. I will definitely do it again.

Today was a warm day and I had some errands to run. I decided to wear my only pair of denim capris. And just like a lot of the heel wearers here have said, no body said a word or otherwise didn't notice it was great. I will definitely do it again.

In Canada as in most other countries and alot of other areas stateside, capris' on men are passe, What we need here is to get the designers' as well as generate more interest among both sexes ( especialy the ladies telling their guys that they wnt to see their men wearing them) ad we'll have no problem making theese more Mainstream!!!:thumbsup:

I beg to differ. I see them "enough" on men and boys still. I don't think the style is passe as you state. I do agree the article of clothing is hard to find in some stores.

I agree. I see some men wearing shorts that could possibly pass as capris, but I don't see too many men if any wearing actual capris.

I agree. I see some men wearing shorts that could possibly pass as capris, but I don't see too many men if any wearing actual capris.

Well Hell Guys, If we want Equal RIGHTS!!! on this ISSUE THEN WE ALL HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER ON THIS SITE AS THE DESIGNERTS AND THE FASHIOISTAS LOOK AT IT AS IT IS WHAT PEOPLE CAN AFFORD!!!!:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey There. Well no matter if they're actually Mens LONG LEG SHORTS or Ladies CAPRIS, they'll look just as Marvy with Sandals and Heels (sans Peep-Toes which I can't stand really) now in warmer weather as they will down road with Boots in Cooler/Cold weather, whether Over-The-Top or Tucked Inside.

Boots Rock!!!!

The long length men's shorts (similar in length to women's capri pants) are ok, they kind of bother me though. I am always looking for shorter men's shorts which are harder to find. When I see these really long shorts I am thinking "Oh great I want shorter shorts and they are trending LONGER". I want shorts that are between mid-thigh and knee (not quite as short or tight as the early 80's men's shorts). I like to bare my legs when its hot outside, not wear shorts that rival capri pants.

Look guys, I honestly believe that we guys should be able to wear low-rise short shorts in extremely hot weather or capri pants in the in-between weather so that we are comfortable and soforth!!! I love Capri pants and short-shorts!!!! As well as Sandals and "Sneeker Clogs" Regards, Nick!!!

• 1 month later...

Hi all, Are you talking of wearing them with heels or without? With heels the short shorts are better with a finer higher stiletto heel. If the capris is baggy it needs to be a shorter kitten heel style and slimmer tapered capris to the knee look ok with higher heels. I find womens short shorts fit fine, capris are ok but can be too tight around the knee area. Short shorts are the better of the two. Heel-Lover

Look guys, I honestly believe that we guys should be able to wear low-rise short shorts

Regards, Nick!!!

Indeed! I have a pair from Target that I plan on wearing next week in Florida rollerblading.

It's all about the heel!