Celebrities in High Heels

Have a look at her shoe collection! :smile: i would kill for a wardrobe of shoes like that!

http://futurebirkinowner.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-army-of-shoes-160-pictures-just-for.html

I agree an amazing collection, some lovely shoes that I would loe to try.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

• 2 weeks later...

Clumpy Boris Karloff shoes

They might be a bit much in the platform, but I kinda prefer a platform especially when there is some gravel/rocks in my path. Too thin of a sole means I get to feel every little rock I step on. Never been one to watch every step I take.

She looks very cheap. Is she a celebrity?

Vergara currently stars on the critically acclaimed ABC series Modern Family as Gloria Delgado-Pritchett, for which she was nominated for a Golden Globe Award, two Primetime Emmy Awards, and three Screen Actors Guild Awards for Best Comedy Actress. Vergara earned international fame from the role.

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Cheryl Cole...

Miss Cole, who boasts that she can walk and dance in shoes ‘of any height’, told Grazia magazine: ‘Because I’m quite small, to me getting dressed is all about the heels.

But then:

'I have a pair of Louboutins that are so cripplingly painful – but I’m trying to ease myself into them gently, wearing them for a few minutes every now and again.’

I'm confused. I knew Louboutins have some pretty high heels, so I wouldn't think they'd be a problem for someone that can handle 'any height'. But unless you get just a totally wrong size, are that that painful? Not just painful, but apparently 'cripplingly painful'. It would be curious to know exactly what model she is talking about.

Miss Cole, who boasts that she can walk and dance in shoes ‘of any height’, told Grazia magazine: ‘Because I’m quite small, to me getting dressed is all about the heels.

But then:

'I have a pair of Louboutins that are so cripplingly painful – but I’m trying to ease myself into them gently, wearing them for a few minutes every now and again.’

I'm confused. I knew Louboutins have some pretty high heels, so I wouldn't think they'd be a problem for someone that can handle 'any height'. But unless you get just a totally wrong size, are that that painful? Not just painful, but apparently 'cripplingly painful'. It would be curious to know exactly what model she is talking about.

The Daily Mail has a fuller story: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2070457/Cheryl-Cole-Ive-got-2-000-pairs-shoes-hoard-fridge.html

I suppose we should not criticise someone who claims such a large collection (2,000 pairs!) but she would appear to have more money than sense - and precious little of the latter. I can't say her shoes appeal to me much, either, and her ankles are not very shapely.

I agree that her comment (boast?) about wearing heels of any height yet finding a particular pair 'cripplingly painful' makes little sense. It may well be down to fit or style rather than simply height. My guess is that she would struggle to walk gracefully in a pair of 5" non-platform stiletto courts - as good a test of competent handling as any, I suggest.