Celebrities in High Heels

I am not clear on exactly this person is or what films she has been in,but she has some great footware... I would love to comment on her feet , but since she is described as a "teen "actress.. i wont.

She was in True Grit remake and is 14 yrs, but those heels are great I say

Kate Middleton In Boots

[ATTACH]14541[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]14542[/ATTACH]

This further shot of Kate with Mary, Crown Princess of Denmark, shows two attractive women who could almost be sisters. Mary's restrained yet smart outfit, with pointed stiletto boots (or are they court shoes?) looking just the part, has a somewhat masculine look to it and I can't help thinking that it would be equally good on a man.

post-1227-133522960223_thumb.jpg

these 7½ ins heels worn by 15 yr old Dakota

Posted Image

These are the Christian Louboutin Clou Noeud Nude Spikes and they are "only!" 5.9" (15cm), but beautiful anyway...

here is the link to the whole (140 pictures) galery page:

http://celebutopia.net/forum/female-hi-res-candids-archive/dakota-fanning-at-the-premiere-of-'the-twilight-saga-eclipse'-06-24-2010-x140-ad/msg1193497/#msg1193497

Pictures can be seen in better resolution by our http://www.beverlyheel.blogspot.com/ or Flickr accounts

Oh my. What a fantastic image of the lady in the green skirt. Is this from your private collection or can this be found somewhere on the web? Of the latter, I'd really like to know where.

Thanks,

WobbleFan

These are some old web stuff I don't remember the original place. Here is the only set I have of her.

This is maybe not the place to be, but maybe we can consider she's becoming a celebrity... At least in this forum...:smile:

First set:

post-2150-133522961041_thumb.jpg

post-2150-133522961045_thumb.jpg

post-2150-133522961047_thumb.jpg

post-2150-133522961049_thumb.jpg

Pictures can be seen in better resolution by our http://www.beverlyheel.blogspot.com/ or Flickr accounts

Whoever she is, she looks absolutely frightful.

Not sure which one you mean, but your new avatar - wow! Whoever's wearing those must be an instant celebrity... :smile:

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

Slings are my favorite... and when they are CL... well then... what more can be said.... love them... they look great with jeans (skinny or fat) i'm not going to tell you what they do to a skirt or dress... oh yeah she's ok too.. but i would rather see my GF in them that her...

Cheers