Celebrities in High Heels

Freida Pinto from "Slumdog Millionaire" and now "Planet of The Apes".

In an interview, she says she wears a size 12 shoe, and cannot find any in India. But now in the US, she has better Luck.

post-1115-133522950626_thumb.jpg

post-1115-133522950629_thumb.jpg

post-1115-133522950631_thumb.jpg

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

This one is a little disturbing.... just a little -- she's only 13 years old!!! Actress Ariel Winter with wrestler Triple-H at the Be A Star 'gala'. The shoes though... they look AMAZING!!! How can a 13 year old walk in them let alone be allowed to even WEAR them?!?!?!?

post-3231-133522950828_thumb.jpg

Men's 13W : Women's 15/16

This one is a little disturbing.... just a little -- she's only 13 years old!!! Actress Ariel Winter with wrestler Triple-H at the Be A Star 'gala'.

The shoes though... they look AMAZING!!! How can a 13 year old walk in them let alone be allowed to even WEAR them?!?!?!?

A 13 year old that's makes more money than you and you are not her parent.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Anne Hathaway on Chelsea Lately

[ATTACH]13560[/ATTACH]

Love the heels she is wearing. I'd like to see them up close. Doesn't look like there is much of a platform for the high height of those heels. I looked at some vids of this and any platform appears to be hidden. Plus the colour of the shoes detracts from the plat as well. I usually detest platform!

monkey toes(:

I've also heard it refered to as bear claws. No matter how you slice it it ain't good.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Archie Panjabi (The Good Wife) In Boots.

Does anyone else watch The Good Wife, hoping to catch a shot of Archie in her boots? It seems that is all she wears on the show.

post-1115-133522952357_thumb.jpg

post-1115-133522952621_thumb.jpg

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE