Celebrities in High Heels

wishful thinking or bad eyesight? those are not higher than 5", more like 4.5".

Neither - just my careful estimate after close inspection. But you are always right, so my abject apologies for misleading anyone.

By the way, sentences should start with capital letters.

Gwyneth Paltrow (no stranger to stylish heels) is seen here in some simple but sexy ankle-strap sandals, with very slender stilettos that must be at least 5.5” high and with a commendably thin platform. Her interviewer, Chelsea Handler, is also looking good in some nude platform stiletto sandals: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/04/26/article-1380647-0BC60CB900000578-261_634x376.jpg

They both always wear some very nice high heels all of the time. It seems like when Chelsea has a fashion conscious female guest, Chelsea makes it a point to wear a very nice out fit and alluring high heels.

Thou shalt not covet... But oh, to dream that she invited me to her closet to try her shoes on and that we're the same size! :smile:

Size 10.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Nice one Gary! Now that's a set of legs! If I may, I think I can one up you. Here are 2 pics of Rachel Bilson from the same event that Blakes pic is from. It was some Chanel party in France. One pic has a jacket, and one doesn't.

post-3002-133522941491_thumb.jpg

post-3002-133522941496_thumb.jpg

legggs, the last time i was in your country i left a beautiful blonde there. she was the person who gave me my room when i stayed in town.. she was something.... the next time you see her tell her i'll be back again soon..

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Emma's heels are beautiful, i would love to wear them

That can't be! You really would wear them outside? Great, i like this stile!

All together some really nice links and pictures! Special Thanks for this last pictures i absolutely prefere because of the appearance:

Blake Lively - From the Web.

[ATTACH]12633[/ATTACH]

Nice one Gary! Now that's a set of legs! If I may, I think I can one up you. Here are 2 pics of Rachel Bilson from the same event that Blakes pic is from. It was some Chanel party in France. One pic has a jacket, and one doesn't.

Thought you may like this http://onlyinhighheels.wordpress.com/

Yes, thats a great source of amazing pictures! Thank you very much!

Cobie Smulders - From "How I Met Your Mother"

In Manhattan

[ATTACH]12866[/ATTACH]

This combination of jeans and simple shirt with these amazing patent heels, is attrcting me more than a dress.

With this "everyday look", most women wouldn't wear those highheels. This is, what "makes my day better"!

Have a nice day,... an admirer of beautiful ladies and girls, their shoes and the content of them...

• 2 weeks later...

Cameron Diaz

In London, the Bad Teacher actress greeted the press in cropped J Brand pants, a black blouse, a gold Ann Taylor bracelet and Casadei pumps.

post-1115-133522944966_thumb.jpg

And a promo shot from the movie.

post-1115-133522944971_thumb.jpg

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Cameron Diaz

In London, the Bad Teacher actress greeted the press in cropped J Brand pants, a black blouse, a gold Ann Taylor bracelet and Casadei pumps.

[ATTACH]12976[/ATTACH]

And a promo shot from the movie.

[ATTACH]12977[/ATTACH]

She has always looked beautiful in high heels. I'm looking forward to that movie.

WHO: Anna Paquin.

WHAT: Versus Fall 2011 RTW LBD with purple corset waist and Brian Atwood "Maniac" pumps.

WHERE: Hollywood, CA. on June 21.

WHY: HBO's "True Blood" season four premiere.

post-1115-133522945466_thumb.jpg

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE