Celebrities in High Heels

Another one for you, the lovely Kylie in her new offical 2005 calender, this being January!!! I might have to go and buy this for my wall!

Posted Image

Enjoy!

Didn't see any dangling or slipping but definitely saw some teetering. She seemed to be very adept at walking in heels. I like seeing that :)

I just got the DVD from C-SPAN,so better looking caps should come from that. Until then,here's one more:

Posted Image

Any news on the DVD caps?

Anyone see Gwen Stefani on Jonathon Ross last night. Wow she looked hot! She was wearing a gorgeous pair of 5" stiletto courts. She also had on apair of footless white tights but with a stirup to go under the foot. She actually had this under the shoe. Different but I think I prefer normal hose. Must be a bit of a job to get the shoes on though.

Anyone got any vidcaps?

Cheers, Paul.

I've got a high quality press photo from a much later event ("December 10, 2004: After appearing on the Fuse she leaves the studio in a hurry") where she's wearing the same thing!

Here it is (resized), followed by a closeup taken directly from the original image:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Press photos carry a lot more resolution than vidcaps, eh? :)

Wow they're stunning shoes, Gwen can certainly walk well in a very high heel. But I agree those white things are a bit "odd". Anyone got any more Gwen pictures? And Per - how do you get hold of those high quality press pictures? Must be a great resource? B.

Wow they're stunning shoes, Gwen can certainly walk well in a very high heel. But I agree those white things are a bit "odd". Anyone got any more Gwen pictures? And Per - how do you get hold of those high quality press pictures? Must be a great resource? B.

There was a picture of her recently in the press on stage wearing what looked like 8" Westwwod heels - WOW

She wears them in the video to "What You Waiting For" (from where the song starts, about 5mins in to the 8:40min video). She even runs through a maze in them (about 7 mins in).

Right click here, then "Save Target As", to view RealOne version

Right click here, then "Save Target As", to view Windows Media version

or broadband users can find it in higher quality on Yahoo Launch after watching an advert.

Anyone got any more Gwen pictures?

And Per - how do you get hold of those high quality press pictures? Must be a great resource?

B.

I have great resources... I can get almost any press photo at a few days notice, often less than a day after the event... I have about 600 of Gwen alone. The one I posted a resized version of was part of a set of 19 from just that 'event' (which lasted perhaps 10-15 seconds in real time).

A typical size of a 'raw' JPEG press photo like that is 2133x3250 pixels and 2122595 bytes and that's what we're talking about. Some sets come in even higher resolutions; 3500x4500 pixels and more than 5 mb in filesize is not uncommon.

But enough about that. I'll be happy to post a few from events here if there's a high heel to be shown. Just ask and I'll see what I can find. Beware that I'll be posting the full size image (and thumbs here in the forum) so it'll be either the thumb or the huge image if you want to look... :)

Those very high shiny black patent thin-heeled stiletto court shoes, as worn by Gwen, are made by Christian Louboutin. I'm definately going to go and try a pair of those on next time I'm near one of their stores. They do two heel heights: about 4 inches and just over 5 inches, and two toe versions: point and rounded, in that style.