Celebrities in High Heels

Nice work mate! That tv-capture card has an amazing quality. Does it only work on Aussy digital TV??? It's much better than most tv captures! You've also taken some pictures of some great clips, I've love watching out for nice shots of heels on TV. Make sure you share some more! B.

Amazing close-up of the pink stilettos Bluewind and as Ellen said, the colour is very intense...almost electric.

If it's possible, I would love to see a close-up of the blond woman’s left shoe (the one in the Opra Pic.) :-? Her pumps look very 60's in that shot and her arch appears very seductive, even at that distance.

jim

btw, where abouts in Brisi are you? I have been flitting over there quite a bit and love the place. Great shoe shopping to be had just about everywhere. Have just moved my oldest son into a place in Chirnside.He spent the last 9 months in Princess Alexandria hospital recovering from a fall and its good to have him out of there at long last. He’s still not home but it is a step closer.

Anyone see Gwen Stefani on Jonathon Ross last night. Wow she looked hot! She was wearing a gorgeous pair of 5" stiletto courts. She also had on apair of footless white tights but with a stirup to go under the foot. She actually had this under the shoe. Different but I think I prefer normal hose. Must be a bit of a job to get the shoes on though. Anyone got any vidcaps? Cheers, Paul.

While we're talking about celebrities on TV, there were some great shots on Saturday too, First destiny's child (and Beyonce) on top of the pops wearing some nice black stiletto boots, kylie on Ant and Dec's wearing some nice knee high boots, and the best thing - Renée Zellweger (plays bridget jones) on Parkinson wearing some perfect classic matt black courts with pointed toe and white sole - beutiful!

• 2 weeks later...

As I was channel surfing early Sunday morning I came across a replay of last Thursday's(18-Nov) opening ceremony for the Clinton Presidential Center.What I saw almost made me fall out of my chair! Chelsea Clinton wearing a knee length leather skirt with what appeared to be 4" (10 cm.?) black pumps! :-?

Posted Image