Celebrities in High Heels

No disrespect intended, but the sheer curvaceous class of Sophia makes some of the "pretty young things" pictured above look pretty feeble by comparison!

Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

On the whole I'm much more attracted to the Hollywood bombshells like Jane Russell, Mae West et al than modern movie stars.

Chris

Hey Gary, Emma Bunton most certainly is an attractive young woman. If her feet are a bit on the large size, all the better for wearing those high, high heels! :roll:

Women who wear heels are to be admired and appreciated for the feminine visage they create.

A few more from the Tarty Doris site caught my eye today, first this great shot of Rachel Stevens and her dancers... a nice camera angle I'm sure you'll all agree:

Posted Image

This one is a note for interesting boots... a style I haven't seen before:

Posted Image

And finally a clip from hollyoaks:

Posted Image

Hey all,

I thought it was time I tried to give kromozome a run for his money... this guy's got far too many good pictures of celebs!

Here's some I found, first the slightly snooty Tara Palmer-Tomkinson... a famous english "it girl" or socialite. Nearly always wears heels... but this I thought was a lovely picture:

Posted Image

Then some pictures of the also lovely Heather Graham, start of many films including The guru, Austin Powers, Lost in Space etc. Try this IMDB link for more info:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001287/

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hope you like them! there's more pictures of other actresses to come if you're interested?

hey bladerunner...

nope sorry i don't have any emma b's.... but if you're such a fan then you must have some yourself!? if so post them up!

here's a cat deely instead, always a lovely heel wearer on her many tv programs:

Posted Image

Hi, On page 7 of this thread, there was a picture of Andrea Corr, I think she was crouching or sitting, wearing some really nice shoes - a fairly wide heel, but they so suited her! Anyway, the picture isn't on the server, and I've lost it on my computer, so I was wondering if someone reading this could please repost it or if they know where else on the net it might be? Thanks!

ok, so miriam was on this program, I think she's from Mexico.

The program was about 6 men trying to win her affections, the winner getting to go on holiday with her or something... anyway they're all busy trying to outdo each other and all fall in love with her... BUT.. the truth is she's a man, or at least was born a man and has had the boob job but not the rest of the operation.

Imagine their surprise when they found out!?

Now the question is - did anyone see the final episode because I didn't and I would love to know what their reactions were. Can anyone enlighten us?

actually... here's the website:

http://www.miriamofficial.com/

and while i'm at it here's a nice picture:

Posted Image

Looks to me like Verisity Rushworth doing an impression of Kylie on stars in their eyes...

wish i'd seen it!

and some more emma bunton from her official website. She's always been my favourite spice girl, she's VERY pretty.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This Last one is by far the BEST! though we may have had it before. Great heels, quite high.

Posted Image