Celebrities in High Heels

• 4 months later...

I came across this pic of Sophie Turner (who I understand appears in Game of Thrones) at an awards ceremony.   Nice sandals (Louboutin?) with what look like 5" heels - but surely at least one size too big for her.

More Pics of Sophie Turner Strappy Sandals (5 of 16) - Sophie Turner Lookbook - StyleBistro

14 hours ago, Puffer said:

(who I understand appears in Game of Thrones)

More Pics of Sophie Turner Strappy Sandals (5 of 16) - Sophie Turner Lookbook - StyleBistro

Game of what? HA!

I agree with you, the sandals are very nice indeed, but are slightly too big, and possibly meant for someone with longer toes. I run into this problem all the time.

This type of thing, wearing ill-fitting shoes, is why you hear "heels hurt my feet" so often. Never never buy shoes that don't fit to start with no matter how nice they look. That is unless you plan on putting then under glass on a shelf just to look at them.

Life is too short for 

(a) shoes that hurt

(b) ugly shoes

(c) shoes that don't fit

(d) all of the above

Edited by Cali
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Great pictures.  Lovely styles.  Lovely women wearing heels.  However, not one picture of a man wearing high heels.  🙂

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

On 7/7/2020 at 5:55 PM, Bubba136 said:

Great pictures.  Lovely styles.  Lovely women wearing heels.  However, not one picture of a man wearing high heels.  🙂

I'm sorry, these aren't the type of pictures to post in a thread called "Celebrities in high heels"?

There's no men in the rest of my collection so i'll refrain from posting them.

Oh, please don’t stop. Doesn’t really matter if they’re me or women wearing them. I love to look at the different styles of heels that are available.  Gives me a good idea on which style I might like to take another look at as my next purchase.  

• Like 1

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

On 7/10/2020 at 12:22 AM, azsub1 said:

I'm sorry, these aren't the type of pictures to post in a thread called "Celebrities in high heels"?

There's no men in the rest of my collection so i'll refrain from posting them.

13 hours ago, Bubba136 said:

Oh, please don’t stop. Doesn’t really matter if they’re me or women wearing them. I love to look at the different styles of heels that are available.  Gives me a good idea on which style I might like to take another look at as my next purchase.  

I have no objection to the content of the post, but I do have objection to the style of the post. It is a photo-bomb. What are there, 475,083 pictures? And they are basically all the same, viewed through the wrong window of my trifocals. Not that there's anything inherently wrong with photo-bombing, I just don't like it. Apparently, some do. I would much rather see a few well selected photos, with some discussion about what they contain or depict.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing but negative comments and a whopping 1 like.

Photo's like these obviously aren't wanted in this forum, so as i said, i will refrain from  posting any more of my collection of wallpapers.

Sorry for taking up space on the forum. Feel free to delete my post.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, azsub1 said:

Photo's like these obviously aren't wanted in this forum, so as i said, i will refrain from  posting any more of my collection of wallpapers.

This part of the forum never gets any traffic, anyway. Surely you noticed the huge gaps of time between the most recent posts. It wouldn't have mattered too much what you posted, few would have seen it. Don't take it personally.

21 hours ago, azsub1 said:

Sorry that happened, and I can understand you feeling that way, but PLEASE reconsider!

Edited by vector
Grammar

On 7/26/2020 at 8:03 AM, vinheel said:

Jennifer Lawrence , Vapour sandals from Jimmy Choo. Too.......Gorgeous 🤪

The sandals are really quite nice, but it's not the most flattering picture. I wish I could see two steps before or two steps after to know whether she can actually walk in something that steep. I know I can't. Whoever is beside her in the boots appears to be much more graceful.

What gets me is that she says she hates heels.  Well, maybe if you tried something that wasn't so freaking high that you can barely walk in them maybe your opinion would change some.  Try a reasonable heel honey.

Edited by RonC

On 7/30/2020 at 12:39 PM, mlroseplant said:

The sandals are really quite nice, but it's not the most flattering picture. I wish I could see two steps before or two steps after to know whether she can actually walk in something that steep. I know I can't. Whoever is beside her in the boots appears to be much more graceful.

I’m agree with you. Maybe she should training again. But the sandals ... i would like to wear the same.