Celebrities in High Heels

Well, Jenny Falconer is my fave so far :lol: I may even spring the extra dosh for MTV :(

No need, GMTV is aired on ITV1 every weekday morning. Not sure of the times though as I'm either at work or if I'm off, still in bed!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Emma Bunton icon_biggrin.gif That, my friends, is a tightly wrapped package of "pure sen“suousness " wearing 5" heels :wink:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

ahhh Denise Van Outen if I'm not mistaken :wink: Tried for ages to find a promo shot of her wearing the red catcuit and thigh length boots she wore in the titles for that show, but never found one :D

Those platforms are a bit on the ugly side. Nice and high, but the sole is an odd shape at the back, under the ball of the foot, steep arch, but odd.

As for the Emma Bunton images. Well, oh my! She has grown a lot in the last few years. Where has she been hiding those legs before this?

After seeing that Emma Bunton pic, I feel like I need a cold shower! As Mike Meyers would say; Schwiiiing!

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

Just got this one. It's from a movie premiere. I think her name's Tina and she's in S-Club.

Posted Image

Once you've made it past her lack of dress, notice the gold shoes. There's a little bit of a platform, but these must be at least 5"?

Matt

My pleasure (didn't realise that pic was so big though, sorry dialup peeps!). My favourites are on either end :D the one next to Tina? looks like her face has been hit with a shovel i.e. flattened :wink: although it must be an unflatering picture cause in another one she looks really nice.

• 3 weeks later...

Nicole Kidman has lots of catch up to do regarding heels. If she had been able to persuade Tom Cruise in wearing heels she would have been a much happier person (maybe still married?), and we (the guys) would have had a perfect role model to get our shoe choices popularized and accepted a little more.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...