Celebrities in High Heels

A world leader in stilettos, what power. I must say her whole ensemble is intriguing. Hosiery on her arms as well as her legs, I find rather interesting. This woman looks like she'd have great presence.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I agree the shoes that Yulia Timoshenko are very nice and she's very attractive. However, the style of her dress and hair look like early 20th century. :wink:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I agree the shoes that Yulia Timoshenko are very nice and she's very attractive. However, the style of her dress and hair look like early 20th century. :wink:

I rather thought she was making a determined and confident stride - just a little to much for the narowish dress which is just straining a little. Actually the hair-style looks rather ancient Roman - could have been the wife of the Emperor!

But the shoes are wonderful... :lol:

/I

• 3 weeks later...

While pictures of celebriteries in high heels are nice to see, I believe I would just as soon as look at pictres of Jane or Debbie (HK) as I would J-Lo or Madonna, et al.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I'll have to scan the pic, but with this months issue of Cargo magazine came a mini-mag called "fashion rocks".. basically interviews with music stars about stuff.. On the cover is David Bowie in what looks like 3" block heel'ed mens shoes/boots, dificult to tell really. I'll try to dig out the scanner and put it up here. Seeya Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

....... She has the latest round-toed heels on, though. UM-UM!!!

Cheers---

Dawn HH

..... Christian Louboutin 'Clichy' style. If you go to a C-L shop though, you'll only be able to buy the 4" variety of them which are downright boring by comparison. I supect that J-Lo threw a hissy fit to get the 5" versions.

There has been quite a lot of discussion of Clichys on www.thefashionspot.com

Xa

I usually don't get all that "worked up" over different styles or brands of high heels but I absolutely go wild over the Christian Louboutin 'Clichy' style shoes. They are very expensive, however. I really believe I would buy a pair and wear them 24/7 if I didn't believe spending that much money as a man for a pair of woman's shoes was absurd. (wouldn't be for a woman, however.)

• 2 months later...

On the cover is David Bowie in what looks like 3" block heel'ed mens shoes/boots

David Bowie has worn 'heels' on many occasions, and many hold his fashion sense in very high regard, so how come not many copy him?

• 3 weeks later...

Great pics Kromozone, I especially like the Jennifer Garner pictures, she's lovely. I think these pictures are shots from the film "13 going on 30"? Bob.

• 1 month later...

Ok, here's a treat for you all, another celebrity in sexy christian louboutin's, this time it's Kate from Lost (Evangeline Lilly?) on the cover of the UK Arena Magazine and with some great shots inside too. Enjoy!

ps - those gwen pics are stunning.

sdwghf890cd7ne.jpg

look, you can even buy it on ebay (click here)

http://cgi.ebay.com/EVANGELINE-LILLY-kate-from-LOST-susan-eldridge-ARENA_W0QQitemZ6996479048QQcategoryZ64782QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

• 1 month later...