Celebrities in High Heels

6" spikes and jbmajoor:-) Very nice and delectable shoe pics that you guys posted. Of course, the girls aren't so bad either. Dood:-) Welcome to the HH Place Forum where anything heels goes. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

6" spikes and jbmajoor:-)

Very nice and delectable shoe pics that you guys posted. Of course, the girls aren't so bad either.

Dood:-)

Welcome to the HH Place Forum where anything heels goes. Cheers---

Dawn HH

There were shoes in there??? I'd better take another look :)

HeelsRus:-) You better take a much closer look this time. Stop looking where you are looking and check out their feet. They are definately wearing high heeled shoes. If you can't see them, then you should change your name to -----Rus or something to that effect. TEE! HEE! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Who is Abi Titmuss, or is that a joke?

She was a nurse who was the girlfriend of a C-list celebrity, he was the subject of a scandal which brought her into the limelight, she then made some tabloid headlines of her own, and briefly became a B-lister herself!!

Ellen-Jay :)

---------------------------------------------------

The shoes aren't sensible, so why is the talk?

HeelsRus:-)

You better take a much closer look this time. Stop looking where you are looking and check out their feet. They are definately wearing high heeled shoes. If you can't see them, then you should change your name to -----Rus or something to that effect. TEE! HEE!

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Ohhhhh, feet.... right.... got a little distracted. :-) Um, yeah, good choice in footware too :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any of the British TV viewers noticed that Cat Deeley has been wearing a very nice pair of 4" gold double ankle strap stiletto T-bar sandals for this series of Stars in Their Eyes. I think they are made by Gina, but haven't been able to find them on the net anywhere. Taking photographs off the television is almost impossible for me so I can't unfortunately provide any photos. Any links gratefully received

Any of the British TV viewers noticed that Cat Deeley has been wearing a very nice pair of 4" gold double ankle strap stiletto T-bar sandals for this series of Stars in Their Eyes. I think they are made by Gina, but haven't been able to find them on the net anywhere. Taking photographs off the television is almost impossible for me so I can't unfortunately provide any photos. Any links gratefully received

Ok, so the Brit awards 2005 were on this week in the UK, it's a music awards thing, did anyone see it?

This biggest highlight for me was the lovely Gwen Stefani.... during arrivals she was wearing those famous sexy really high black stilettos:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Must be a good 5"???

I'm sure you'll agree they are beutiful shoes!!! I reallt like the red sole ab back too, lovely. I know they've been mentioned here before for their hieght. Gwen seemed to walk pretty well in them, she even collected an award wearing them, this involed walking from the audience up to the main stage and up the steps, certainly she seemed to be concentrating hard on the walking and had a little help on the steps but otherwise was more than confident walking in them. Go girl!!

Also, during the same show she did a performance and was wearing her typically HUGe platforms, it amazes me how she not only walks in them but also runs, dances and JUMPs too :P ! Like they're trainers or something... truly amazing, here's a couple of pictures, I hope you like them!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image