Celebrities in High Heels

The other day, I was channel surfing on cable TV when I noticed a female clad in a leather outfit from head to toe. It was Catwoman from the movie Batman Returns. She was lying on a bed talking with The Penguin. And she was wearing black leather boots with what appeared to be between 5" and 6" stilleto heels. Check her out at http://www.super-highway.net/users/altoot/catbed3.jpg

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

The scenes where she uses the whip were all her too, even when she knocks the head off the mannequin. Apparently she was asked to reprise the role for the Catwoman movie, but had found the original costume so hot and uncomfortable that she declined. She looked incredibly sexy though, and I loved her boots. Chris

you'll notice in many films the shoes or boots will change between action and non-action scenes... but then it would be difficult to to do a back flip flying kick and land on your feet while wearing 5" heels.... other films with such boot-swapping include charlie's angels!

A lot of very sexy ladies and shoes out there!

Here is a new(?) picture of a classic beauty. Would be great with more view of the heels though!

Posted Image

Enjoy! :-?

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

Comedian Eddy Izzard's name frequently comes up here on the HighHeel meeting place. I found this interview on National Public Radio a couple of years ago and thought I would move it to the top in the interest of some of the newer members that might have missed it. It can be found here: Eddy Izzard

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got one of those new fangled Digital Hi definition cards, so i thought id post a few pics i captured on it.

I record lots of stuff because i hate the adverts

Posted Image

Kerri-ann always wears nice pointed toed stilettoes

Posted Image

Ive always liked julia she has certainly got in shape (jonathan creek)

Posted Image

A shot from neighbours, (not sure where you are upto in the UK yet?)

Posted Image

Taken from oprah a while ago

Ive always liked julia she has certainly got in shape (jonathan creek)

Not to sound bitchy or anything, but Julia Sawalha isn't in quite that shape - the picture's been stretched vertically -just look at the 'circular' road sign in the background (Nice shoes, nonetheless)

Emma