Celebrities in High Heels

Absolutely FF! Could'nt agree with you more! Whether it's celebrities or "models" or ordinary domestic girls, there's a real excitement about seeing them wearing great heels round-and-about town and in real life. Conversely, whenever a girl from any of those three groups is photographed in a contrived, static interior setting (very seldom standing in the shoes, let alone walking) it leaves me totally cold. I can't think why on earth they think we want to see girls on their back with their legs and "just-issued-out-of-the-box" heels stuck half-way up a radiator or propped-up on a cushion. Let's see the heels in action! Shoes are made for walking! Let's see the whole body and posture adjusting to the heel-lift. I'm with you on this philisophy Firefox! Cheerfully yours, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

Glad you like them, I did reduce the picture's size but it appears pretty small. They're really good quality ones (high res). Here's an editted one at full size but just of her shoes.

Posted Image

Oh and I totally agree with you, I much prefer to see a woman out wearing high heels rather than a posed "lads" mag shot!

Matt, thanks for posting some of Emma she is gorgeous,one of my favourite ladies! and i agree with everyone that seeing shoes been worn out and about is much better.Anyone know where i could get a similar pair?

I just love those suede heels!!!!!

wow, alicia silverstone. i've always thought she's great. I love that cheeky little smile :D

Nice shoes too... they look quite high. Anyone want to guess the height? I'm going for 4".

ok... here's my submission, did anyone see top of the pops last week? Christina Milian had a great little outfit on with some fantastic Thigh High Boots with a sexy metal stilleto, and she did some fantastic dancing. Respect!

All pictures are from: http://www.tartydoris.com/ which has a number of great pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

And there's some more from another TV apperance:

Posted Image

All the pictures are TV captures hence the quality isn't that great, but you get the picture!

Enjoy!

Here's one for the top gear/ fifth gear car fans out there, the lovely Vicky Butler-Henderson:

Posted Image

She's not normally a heel wearer so it was great to see her wearing these lovely little boots on RISE a few months ago. Shame the captured pictures don't show off the heels.

BUT last week or so there were some great shots of the lovely VBH in a short skirt with nice shoes talking about mini's (the car) 45th birthday. Did anyone see it?

For those that don't know VBH, she's a tv presenter on a few car programs in the UK, and an excellent driver!

Wow that new Alicia picture is great. Those are nice and high!

Has anyone seen the new Bilboards for Lux (soap i think) with Sarah Jessica Parker? She's wearing some beutiful black courts... if anyone has a copy of the picture please share it!

Anyway - here's a celeb that hasn't been around for a while, Alanis Morisette:

Posted Image

I took a picture of the telly the other morning while she was interviewed. They certainly are strange shoes.

Wow, what can I say "Very sexy lady in a very sexy outfit and GREAT heels!!" JayZee - looking forward to summer! :roll:

"We don't stop playing because we get older - we get older because we stop playing" (with high heels - JayZee)

Themz are mighty foxy chicka babes. With or without the heels! Especially the brunette.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks