Celebrities in High Heels

Nice selection there. You don;t see a lot of photos with Neve in heels.I love the business suit look with the strappy heels.

Kinda funny you should say that. A few years back when these pics mostly were taken she wore heels quite often. She's a trained ballerina after all so has both the flexibility and the foot strength to make heels a complete no-hassle. She can really do the famous toe-stand (legendarily faked in "Titanic") where she supports her whole weight on the tips of her bare feet toes - I've seen it.

She stopped dancing due to injuries before she got known for her acting (about a year before "Party of Five") but resumed training when she got positive feedback for her semi-autobiographical script entitled "Red Shoes". A few years later she was ready and Robert Altman directed the re-titled "The Company" with Neve as the female lead. As opposed to Natalie Portman in "Black Swan" who used a dance double extensively, Neve did all her own dancing. But the cost was high and new injuries caused Neve to take it extremely easy and that meant little or no heels. Unfortunately that habit stuck and now she rarely wears heels.

(I know all this because I've known Neve personally for almost two decades now, from way before she became really famous. I'm a friend of the family and have stayed privately with both Neve's older brother Christian, Neve's mother Marnie and of course Neve herself)

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone see Madonna on Graham Norton show this last weekend? (still on iPlayer for those in the UK). Fishnets and black patent platform peep toe CL's... though I don't know exactly which shoe. Couldn't find a good picture on line but video on the below:

http://absolutemadonna.com/?p=9205

Very pretty shoes and she looks pretty in the shoes and outfit.

• 2 weeks later...

The US series Body of Proof about a female medical examiner (forensic pathologist in the UK) is now showing here on C5. The star is Dr Megan Hunt, played by Dana Delany. Apart from being an intelligent production, the series is much enhanced by Dana (an attractive and youthful 55-year-old) who usually wears high stilettos, even when examining corpses 'out in the field'. Her boss (played by Jeri Ryan) is always in heels too.

I understand that Dana (still single - there's hope for some of us yet!) is a high heel lover in real life; see for example: http://highheels.onsugar.com/Dana-Delany-Sexy-Strappy-High-Heels-7630054

• 3 weeks later...

Sofia Vergara Looking Good:

[ATTACH]15896[/ATTACH]

I'll say yes, looking good. I have seen her on television and her recent commercial for Diet Pepsi shoes her in a sexy pair of high heels.

Lea Michele of Glee was recently chosen as the new Candies girl! Here are some great promo shots of her in Candies!

I remember back in the 80's candies were all the thing... I compleatly forgot all about them..

Cheers

Among the new pretty faces of Hollywood, Olivia Wilde is certainly one of the most promising (Tron, In Time, etc.). She has also shown a great taste for high heels, as the following pictures prove:

Dont watch a lot of Tv and i not too clear on who this person is but i can tell you that she (or her wardrobe person) has great taste in heels!

Cheers

The US series Body of Proof about a female medical examiner (forensic pathologist in the UK) is now showing here on C5. The star is Dr Megan Hunt, played by Dana Delany. Apart from being an intelligent production, the series is much enhanced by Dana (an attractive and youthful 55-year-old) who usually wears high stilettos, even when examining corpses 'out in the field'. Her boss (played by Jeri Ryan) is always in heels too.

I understand that Dana (still single - there's hope for some of us yet!) is a high heel lover in real life; see for example: http://highheels.onsugar.com/Dana-Delany-Sexy-Strappy-High-Heels-7630054

That always cracks me up.... in the field looking at dead bodies in heels.... i'm so glad too!

Cheers

A Great TV Show for High Heel Watching is "Two Broke Girls". One is always in Boots, whilst the blonde (Beth Behrs) is always in 5" or 6" heels. Beth Behrs: post-1115-133522975315_thumb.jpg Kat Dennings post-1115-133522975318_thumb.jpg

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

Like her or loathe her, Tara Palmer-Tomkinson often wears some striking outfits and usually with stylish heels.

I like the second pic here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-2104265/Tara-Palmer-Tomkinson-told-Kate-Middleton-Prince-William-come-running-back.html - a nice pose and some great shoes with a commendably thin platform and high spiky heel. Can anyone identify the shoes?

Correct bum! (guess I could have called the pic something different, bit of a clue there)

I now see what you mean! And there was me thinking that it was something reproduced from your curriculum vitae!