Celebrities in High Heels

Daz, I think you mean:

Posted Image

The bit you put between the img tags is the URL of the pic, not the URL of the page it is on. You find the URL of the pic by right clicking on the pic and selecting "properties" and then copy/pasting in the pic URL between the tags :wink:

Nice pic though. I think kylie has got a heel addiction :D

Nicole Kidman is SO tall bearfoot - She must tower over everyone in those heels. You're right. She looks good!

She's probably not taller than me in those heels. She's an Amazon goddess though

I wish I was a size 10

I LOVE Andrea Corr! She is my ideal woman! Those shoes are pretty nice and cute but I think she would look better with thin stilettos. I think they would suit her better!

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

Emma Bunton (Baby Spice), in the video of her new solo single, near the start, she's wearing some really high all metal heels :wink: worth seeing, been trying to get some vid caps of it but haven't managed it so far :D

I actually saw that earlier tonight! I would have said something, but we were just swapping little one over, so I couldn't say anything. Then I rush upstairs, and by the time I've booted my workstation, worked out why the network interface hasn't acquired its IP address, rebooted the crashed firewall to start the DHCP service, checked the NFS server's IP address, bounced the network interface on my workstation, remounted all of the NFS drives, double-checked the network segment, and logged in again, someone else had posted it first! How did *that* happen? Hmm, perhaps I should fix this damn network :wink:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

There was a picture in the Sun on Saturday of Mariah Carey playing golf in 5" stilettos. Unfortunately it gone from there web site. Mariah's still my favourite Celeb with a thing for heels :wink:

Yam, it sounds like you need to re-modulate the phase-variance within your computers' FTL nanoprocessor. That should work I think!

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything..." - Dr Emmet L Brown - 1985

I saw that picture of Mariah Carey as well, but didn't even think to look and see if the image was on the net somewhere. Yes, they were close to 5 inches, white or silver stiletto mules, with a crossover strap across the toes. It must have been hard work walking on the grass in those, but who cares as she looked fantastic.

I saw a two hour program on Dollywood over the weekend. Actually seemed to be a good place to visit. Dolly Parton was featured, of course, wearing her very high heeled mules in most of the settings except one, when she had boots on. Interesting comments from her: How tall am I? 5 ft. 1 in., but I'm 6 ft. 2 in. in heels! A slight exaggeration for sure. I like feminine things. I'm glad I'm a woman, because if I was a man I would be the biggest drag queen around!

Yam, it sounds like you need to re-modulate the phase-variance within your computers' FTL nanoprocessor. That should work I think!

Oh, **behave**!!!!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Ha!!! I have!!! :D Getting up on the rock is the hard part :wink:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

lol it's obviously a mocked up picture :wink: Funny thing is I saw a little documentry about Holly when she first hit the music scene and on one photo shoot she says that she's real tomboy and hates short skirts & stilettos (even at the end of the shoot, she said "thank god I can take these boots off). Obviously she's going for a sexy image, even as far as wearing really high stilettos. I bet she couldn't walk far in those that she's wearing in the above picture!

Kylie always wears the most amazing shoes, so does Emma Bunton, and the picture of Holly is also fantastic I'd love to have a go in either of those and all very beautiful women who wear their shoes with style and femininity

Let calm be widespread

May the sea glisten like greenstone

And the shimmer of summer

Dance across your pathway

"Communication is a two way thing"