Celebrities in High Heels

Julianna Margulies (The Good Wife) in New York City for a Letterman Show.

[ATTACH]13678[/ATTACH]

Not crazy about the outfit but the shoes are great!

Archie Panjabi (The Good Wife) In Boots.

Does anyone else watch The Good Wife, hoping to catch a shot of Archie in her boots? It seems that is all she wears on the show.

[ATTACH]13681[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]13682[/ATTACH]

I don't watch the show but based on the pics I may have to start.

Archie Panjabi (The Good Wife) In Boots.

Does anyone else watch The Good Wife, hoping to catch a shot of Archie in her boots? It seems that is all she wears on the show.

[ATTACH]13681[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]13682[/ATTACH]

I too enjoy watching The Good Wife. Thanks for sharing the pics!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I see the same thing EVERY weekend in manhattan.there isn't much left in manhattan except for certain parts of downtown- I dont know about any other of the 5 bouroughs. Cobblestone will make for some very treacherous navigating.. i'm sure in Europe there are still many Cobblestone roads, walks etc... I always see and it burns me up to no end.. to see a woman(mostly) having a hard time in her CL's or any other heels(his shop is right around the corner) with her companion or caveman( i wont call him a man because no man would do this)- walking far ahead of her beckoning for her to "Hurry Up what's taking you so long". I just want to scream.. I see women arm n arm walking all the time down there because they know what each other is going to have to go through..they use each other for support. If they could only walk a mille in THEIR shoes they would understand. I am a bit of a romantic, so i enjoy holding hands and walking arm/arm..if i am being used for support then so be it.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Susan Maughan, for the benefit of our overseas friends is an English actress best known for a long running coffee advert in the 80's and 90's with Anthony (Buffy) Head. Also currently a contestant on BBC's Celebrity Masterchef. And wife of Actor Trevor Eve. She is 61 now but the boots are a modern style so even allowing for that she must have been in her 50's at the earliest when this photo was taken. Still looks absolutely stunning especially in these boots!!!!

post-207-133522955491_thumb.jpg

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

Susan Maughan ... looks absolutely stunning especially in these boots!!!!

Freudian slip, Barney; it is actually Sharon Maughan pictured. (Susan Maughan was a 1960s singer - 'Bobby's Girl' - and rather nice too.) But I agree with you about Sharon (even her age is right) and her boots and I would love to get hold of all three of them - please!

Remember he's Australian. A lot of them have a strong dislike for the British royal family, although that could also be said of many Brits and other nationalities!

Just to clarify I'm English. I just live in Australia.

Mm

Those beige or nude heels are clearly the highest i have ever seen her in... even with the tiny platform..guess she has to watch what she wears... after all i'm sure she cant be seen running around(or trying to ) in 6" i'm sure that somone would say something..

Cheers

Does anyone know of any celebrity 'auction sites'? Looking at this thread has reminded me I have always wanted to own a genuine worn pair of Angelina Jolies boots (or failing that high heeled shoes) I would love the boots she wore in Mr & Mrs Smith but suspect my budget would not stretch that far. I would just have to look and touch them every day!!