Celebrities in High Heels

• 2 weeks later...

There were some great heels at the golden globes. Kate Hudson has some particularly high platforms, something that would have been considered fetish stripper shoes not many years back!

It has to be said, she is particularly attractive!

More pics here: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/01/17/kate-hudson-golden-globes-2010-red-carpet/

They're still fetish stripper shoes but she's mainstreaming them as an attention-getter. To me platforms are ugly as hell and not at all sexy. But for those of you who like them, mazel tov.

They're still fetish stripper shoes but she's mainstreaming them as an attention-getter. To me platforms are ugly as hell and not at all sexy. But for those of you who like them, mazel tov.

Ya, one of the blog hosts refers to the trend as the "Stripperfication of Celebrities" whenever he posts a similar picture. I never used to be a huge fan of platforms however I am finding them more and more attractive.

Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

I am seriously impressed with her choice of footwear. Those are a double plat (you can see by the seam) and they are VERY sexy and chic!

My hats off to her, seeing as that she's a very short woman.

Stand tall and stand proud in those heels Kate! I'm in love sigggghhhh. :blinkbigeyes:

There were some great heels at the golden globes. Kate Hudson has some particularly high platforms, something that would have been considered fetish stripper shoes not many years back!

It has to be said, she is particularly attractive!

More pics here: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/01/17/kate-hudson-golden-globes-2010-red-carpet/

I am seriously impressed with her choice of footwear. Those are a double plat (you can see by the seam) and they are VERY sexy and chic!

My hats off to her, seeing as that she's a very short woman.

Stand tall and stand proud in those heels Kate! I'm in love sigggghhhh. :blinkbigeyes:

At last, someone else that appreciates platforms :pulsingheart: I certainly enjoy non platforms as much as all of you but for me the higher the heel the better. I especialy like the new fashion of hidden platforms, they make >4" heels more mainstream and that has to be a good thing!

I like both platforms and non-platforms :blinkbigeyes:

At last, someone else that appreciates platforms :pulsingheart: I certainly enjoy non platforms as much as all of you but for me the higher the heel the better. I especialy like the new fashion of hidden platforms, they make >4" heels more mainstream and that has to be a good thing!

It's sad that her feets are so damaged and that it might be due to her constantly wearing heels but I just couldn't help but drool all over my copy of the magazine when I saw the pics featuring all her YSL heels..

I keep getting annoyed whenever this myth surfaces... High heels DOES NOT cause deformed feet, but shoes too small (or too big) can, regardless of heel. Posh has been wearing shoes too small for a long time and recently (past few years) switched to shoes too big. Both are bad because pressure gets applied to the toes sideways in limited areas.

Wearing heels the truly fit does not cause any damage to the feet themselves, even very high heels. Check out Dita Von Teese's feet. She's always in high heels (5+ inches), both professionally and private, and she does not have deformed feet which is evident the few times she appears barefoot, like in her burlesque show (fully nude except pasties). But she has always taken care to get shoes that fit correctly and perfectly, and I'm sure she's happy about it today, several decades down the line of her high heel career.

Another look at Kate's shoes suggests that they are custom made. Judging by the way the extra "layer" of platform is placed on the existing and how the plat is streamlined and moulded up beneath the foot and how it meets the heel...just looks custom, but highly sexy and very well done. :blinkbigeyes: I STILL want those shoes though.

Another look at Kate's shoes suggests that they are custom made. Judging by the way the extra "layer" of platform is placed on the existing and how the plat is streamlined and moulded up beneath the foot and how it meets the heel...just looks custom, but highly sexy and very well done. :pulsingheart: I STILL want those shoes though.

I think they're Casadei 3504 :blinkbigeyes:

You'll find them here (not in white but in sand, black and pink)

Halle Berry in amazing Louboutin platforms. :-)

http://www.glamourvanity.com/images/halle-berry-shanghai-film-festival-gorgeous.jpg

“Sometimes you have to sacrifice your performance for high heels” www.heelsoholic.com

Here's Katharine McPhee leaving a taping of "Chelsea Lately" on January 25, 2010

My God :blinkbigeyes:, those pics are gorgeous!!!

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?