Celebrities in High Heels

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if anyone caught Jennifer Garner on the Jay Leno show this week. She looked spectacular. She had on the most beautiful pair of heels. They were gold in colour and they appeared to have a hidden platform. The heel itself look to be at least 5 inches if not more. The following is a youtube link to see them. The best views start about 1 minute in. And you can see them from the side almost the entire time. And check out the view starting at 2:20 for about 15 seconds. And if anyone has a better link feel free to post. I tried to find pics but came up fruitless.

Jennifer Garner

Mr X - thanks for posting this! I LOVE Jen Garner ever since I saw her on Alias (lots of outfits with heels in that show too!). Those shoes are stunning, must be at least 5 inches! I couldn't take my eyes off her shoes. I love the way she stumbles in at the start, and how she rotates her foot when she's nervous. The Web says these are Gold Casadei shoes which is a 5 1/2" heel! (click here to buy your own, only $649)

BTW there's a part 2 here (but poor quality): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq3AU20APTg&feature=related

EDIT - she's wearing the same shoes in these pictures (CLICK THE THUMB THEN THE PICTURE FOR A FULL SCREEN VERSION): http://www.jen-fans.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=2481 and some screen captures from the Leno show here: http://www.jen-fans.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=2479 (see attached the best one)

EDIT2 - even more here: http://www.jen-fans.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=2478

post-1260-133522892977_thumb.jpg

post-1260-133522892984_thumb.jpg

post-1260-133522893007_thumb.jpg

post-1260-133522893023_thumb.jpg

post-1260-133522893033_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the links and pics Bobsmith. If those shoes were only a little bit cheaper I would snag a pair in a heartbeat. And I did not really notice her stumble in the video at first until you mentioned it. But it is there alright.

Not sure if anyone caught Jennifer Garner on the Jay Leno show this week. She looked spectacular. She had on the most beautiful pair of heels. They were gold in colour and they appeared to have a hidden platform. The heel itself look to be at least 5 inches if not more. The following is a youtube link to see them. The best views start about 1 minute in. And you can see them from the side almost the entire time. And check out the view starting at 2:20 for about 15 seconds. And if anyone has a better link feel free to post. I tried to find pics but came up fruitless.

Jennifer Garner

Wow - those are some stunning shoes!

Thanks for posting.

Spiker.

• 2 weeks later...

For all you UK viewers, did you see Claudia Winkleman in tonights Strictly - It Takes Two? She was wearing the most sexy strappy 5 inch + heels without platforms, & her feet looked amazing in them & were on show for a lot of the program. At the end of the show she went walkabout around the studio, & even commented that she was wearing very high shoes & it would take her a while to get around. This show is worth watching every night as she always has some amazing shoes on. Neil

Anyone see Jennifer Aniston on the Conan O'Brien show last night. She had on one of the sexiest pair of sandals..very skimpy straps with about 41/2 inch heels. And she kept spinning her foot around and flexing her ankles, showing us the bottom of the shoe and the full height of the heel quite often. Whoa!!!!! What an incredible woman, especially when one considers that she is not 20 something any more!

Anyone see Jennifer Aniston on the Conan O'Brien show last night. She had on one of the sexiest pair of sandals..very skimpy straps with about 41/2 inch heels. And she kept spinning her foot around and flexing her ankles, showing us the bottom of the shoe and the full height of the heel quite often. Whoa!!!!! What an incredible woman, especially when one considers that she is not 20 something any more!

Found the video here: http://www.hulu.com/watch/95832/the-tonight-show-with-conan-obrien-jennifer-aniston-part-1

Not bad! Nice shoes, great legs. She is looking great!

• 3 weeks later...

Here is a double post of celebrities. The first 2 pics are of the beautiful Audrina Patridge wearing some incredible thigh high boots. The second 2 pics are of the lovely Malin Akerman wearing some beautiful purpley/pinky, velvety, slingbacks.

post-3002-133522896677_thumb.jpg

post-3002-133522896689_thumb.jpg

post-3002-133522896703_thumb.jpg

post-3002-13352289671_thumb.jpg

Bobsmith, thanks for posting that video! The way she keeps flexing her ankle makes me crazy. If I had been sitting in Conan's chair, it would not have been a very good interview...lol. She'd be asking me why I keep staring at her feet! Wouldn't have been able to stand up when she left either...lol. And the drool running down the side of my mouth wouldn't have looked to nice either.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is a couple of links to the lovely young Dakota Fanning on the Jay Leno Show. She is wearing some incredible gladiator inspired high heeled sandals. Enjoy!

And if anyone as any info on the shoes that would be much appreciated.

part 1

part 2

videos now taken down :cry1:

Always High-Heel Responsibly