Celebrities in High Heels

She's also younger than my youngest daughter.... I feel soooo guilty.

But she is still an adult! It's not like you're admiring a 16 year old. She's a grown woman. No need to feel guilty, Unless you are STALKING her!?!?!? muuahahahahaha!!! Something you are trying to tell us???? muahahahahah!!!

Oh that's another fine choice! Paris Hilton would be the choice for me! Or Alexis Bledel! Or a thousand other famous female celebs!

Paris Hilton? I would prefer someone a lot more classy than that and with a smaller shoe size than Paris's size 11s. Connie Chung come to mind.

Paris Hilton? I would prefer someone a lot more classy than that and with a smaller shoe size than Paris's size 11s. Connie Chung come to mind.

She wears a size 11??? wow! She's got big feet. I like dainty women. I don't prefer tall women, so supermodels aren't my cup of tea. Paris is a model, but not a supermodel, so she's ok in my book. :thumbsup:

The Daily Mail (UK) carried this picture of Anthea Turner the other day:http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/12/18/article-1097382-02D9492F000005DC-280_233x641.jpg (although I think it is a couple of years old and has been seen before).

I can't say I particularly like her but the combination of a figure-hugging leather outfit and tight, very pointed overknee stiletto boots is certainly worth an ogle. I suspect that quite a few teenage boys (and their dads) will have lingered over their newspaper that day.

post-1227-1335228762_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone watched the Pre-Inauguration on Sunday, basically it was a concert and everything. I think near the end, Beyonce Knowles came out. And if anyone had their eyes on her footwear, you would have seen the greatest wedge boots I've ever seen on her feet, in ever! Thing is: I can't find a single good pic of them. If anyone could find a good shot of them, or info about them, I'd greatly appreciate it :thumbsup:

Formally "HHDude"

Hi all.... Has anyone seen DAVINA MACCALL from UK big brother on tuesday/wednesday night in a pair of thigh length 6'heel 1'plat black fury boots??? a must see viewing for all concerned...Please find a shot of these boots>>> r

hi heels

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I see the media have got stuck into Posh again. So what if she chose to wear a dress and high heels to Disneyland. Better that than wanting to look like a woman in drag, dressing like a man with two lumps on her chest. The media should be encouraging her, along with millions of other women, to begin acting and dressing like females. I know it will show my age, but I can recall the time, when as a teenager, almost EVERY woman would have worn her best dress and highest heels on a day out to a place such as Disneyland. GET OFF HER BACK MEDIAPERSONS. SHE IS ONE SMART DRESSING LADY.;-) PS - her husband used to be a useful footballer as well.

The Pigalle only comes in 70, 100 and 120, although the actual heights vary according to size.

120mm is 4.724409448818898, this a normal department height heel"not enough for me" we need at least 5inch + no platform heel or a aspect ratio, of 5 inch with platform zero or a 140mm with platform heel keeping it a 5 + heel.Any shoe that is lower than 5 inch doesent have the right looking ARCH.

like the ALTI with the higher heel and the platform ,it makes the person feel like there in a 4 to 4 1/2 heel making it easy to walk in the higher heel.

These are 7in with a 1 1/2 plat, she has a little trouble walking in these

post-812-133522881375_thumb.jpg

:cool1:

The Saturdays at "Dancing On Ice".

These girls have got to be the best promoters of sexy heel wearing out there at the moment!

All those boots look almost fetish to me. What with all the zippers and tassles and such.

Here we have someone who sometimes wear pretty nice heels although somewhat inconsistently (too often flats even at red carpet events), but here she really made my day! - Yes, that's a least 6" and it was just three days ago in Paris, France!

Charlize Theron leaves Hotel George V in Paris, France, March 6, 2009

Now I got attachments to work! - Had to resize the pics in an extreme way and lower the jpg quality in order for them to be accepted. The attachment filesize limit and the IMG tag ban makes it hard for me to post all the very high quality photos I continously get from celebrity events. These pics for instance were 2362x3543 in size originally and just under 1MB in filesize.

post-1245-133522881891_thumb.jpg

post-1245-133522881907_thumb.jpg

post-1245-133522881922_thumb.jpg

A few days earlier at 'The Burning Plain' premiere in Paris, France on March 2, 2009, Charlize Theron wore these similar but different 6" heels... Again the resizing is extreme to fit the limits here. Sorry about that!

post-1245-133522881934_thumb.jpg

post-1245-133522881948_thumb.jpg

post-1245-133522881957_thumb.jpg